Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone use a webcam?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone use a webcam?

    I'll accept any Lounger's answer except Turd and Hep.

    I have a built-in webcam on my Dell as does my stepdaughter. We've had a couple of family chats and whatnot and it was pretty neat, but other than that, I have no use for it. Does anyone actually use one on a regular basis to talk to other people?

    ...or make homemade pr0n?
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:


  • #2
    One of my good mates uses one daily to speak to his girlfriend who lives in England. It works amazingly well.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


    "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

    Comment


    • #3
      No.
      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
        One of my good mates uses one daily to speak to his girlfriend who lives in England. It works amazingly well.
        It worked well till the other guy walked behind her to pick up a book he left...

        "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
          I'll accept any Lounger's answer except Turd and Hep.

          I have a built-in webcam on my Dell as does my stepdaughter. We've had a couple of family chats and whatnot and it was pretty neat, but other than that, I have no use for it. Does anyone actually use one on a regular basis to talk to other people?
          My daughter/granddaughter and I use them for family chats nearly every night...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 007 View Post
            It worked well till the other guy walked behind her to pick up a book he left...

            Actually, I fear there may be truth to that.

            She is a professor at a university there....he is struggling to get his masters to teach HS english. She lives in England....he in Champaign, IL, until September, when he moves over there.

            I am sure the thought has crossed his mind.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.


            "When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
            -Barry Goldwater

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 210 View Post
              My daughter/granddaughter and I use them for family chats nearly every night...
              Wait, granddaughter?

              How old are you?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                Wait, granddaughter?

                How old are you?
                My daughter was born 9 months to the day after my 17th birthday...and she's older than you are.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 210 View Post
                  My daughter/granddaughter and I use them for family chats nearly every night...
                  My mind wobbles at the thought of the Lounge's resident bewbie-master not only having a daughter, but a granddaughter. Are they aware of your intrawebz activities?
                  The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I thought you were like 30.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Old people on the internet are so funny.
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
                        Are they aware of your intrawebz activities?
                        Ummmm, no.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I use it to talk with my buddy in England, and my wife uses it to talk to her family in Maryland and Peru. It's pretty handy. We use both AIM and Skype. We've found that Skype works better overseas.
                          To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                            I thought you were like 30.
                            I was 30 about 10 years ago

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 210 View Post
                              I was 30 about 10 years ago
                              OK, Gloverne, so based on what 210's told us, that would make him approximately how old?
                              The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X