I didnt get the hot chick in my reading claass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt get the hot chick in my reading claass

Remember the hot chick I talked about i like in my reading class because I think shes hot, and all? Well our next assignment the teachers is putting us into groups. I was hoping to get partnered with the hot chick, but I didnt. See thing is we have to exchange email addys, and numbers since the assignment is due on a Sunday. I could have gotten her number, and email addy then. This sucks. I mean if she was my partner I could call her, and email her and that and score a date maybe.

Would it be intrusive to use the info for personal use though? I mean would it creep girls out?
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

You mean you could not just talk to her anyways?
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

We need pictures. A hot girl taking reading classes at a community college? That is looks and brains all in one package.

Comment

Pepperjack is the shit...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I say call her.

Comment

I wonder if a speeling claass will follow the reading claass.

Comment

Tommy is teh great.
              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Don't tell me....he's in college?! Who would take him?

(The grammar is pretty much a dead giveaway - and no, it's not jhanke )

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                  I wonder if a speeling claass will follow the reading claass.
                  spelling class isn't until after recess, but before gym.
                  MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                    spelling class isn't until after recess, but before gym.
                    Do they learn colors and shapes before nap time?

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                      Remember the hot chick I talked about i like in my reading class because I think shes hot, and all? Well our next assignment the teachers is putting us into groups. I was hoping to get partnered with the hot chick, but I didnt. See thing is we have to exchange email addys, and numbers since the assignment is due on a Sunday. I could have gotten her number, and email addy then. This sucks. I mean if she was my partner I could call her, and email her and that and score a date maybe.

Would it be intrusive to use the info for personal use though? I mean would it creep girls out?
                      That poor girl....
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

READING
                        RDG:012 BASIC READING SKILLS 2
                        This is an initial reading course with emphasis on word attack skills, basic reading
                        comprehension skills, and basic reading vocabulary development.
                        RDG:013 BASIC READING SKILLS LAB 1
                        This is an individualized course encompassing individual diagnostic- prescriptive l a b o r a t o ry reading instruction. Additional lab hours re q u i red. Pre re q u i s i t e : Concurrent enrollment in RDG:012.
                        RDG:016 DEVELOPMENTAL READING 2
                        This course is designed to help students expand the range of their reading comp
                        rehension and vocabulary skills. Pre requisite: Concurrent enrollment in RDG:017.
                        RDG:017 DEVELOPMENTAL READING LAB 1
                        This is an individualized course designed to develop reading comprehension and vocabulary. Additional lab hours required. Prerequisite: Concurrent enrollment in RDG:016.
                        RDG:018 ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE: READING 3
                        This is a course designed for non-native English speakers who wish to develop their knowledge of the structure of the English language and the pronunciation and formation of English letters. The instruction will include assistance with the reading of students’ content textbooks.
                        RDG:020 READING IMPROVEMENT 3
                        This course is designed to help students gain greater understanding of written material and to improve reading vocabulary. Pre requisites: RDG:016 and RDG:017 with grades of “C” or better, or appropriate score on placement test.
                        RDG:021 READING IMPROVEMENT LAB 1
                        This course provides individualized practice under the supervision of a reading instructor. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:030 INTRODUCTION TO COLLEGE READING 3
                        This course is designed to develop college-level reading comprehension, vocabulary
                        and study skills. Prerequisite: RDG:020 with a grade of “C” or better, or appropriate score on placement test.
                        RDG:031 INTRODUCTION TO COLLEGE READING LAB 1
                        This course provides individualized practice under the supervision of a reading instructor. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:033 INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL READING 3
                        This is a course designed for students in or entering technical/science programs who wish to improve their reading skills in these content areas. Emphasis will be placed on skills for handling technical/scientific terminology and principles.
                        RDG:050 SPELLING IMPROVEMENT 1
                        This course is designed for students who wish to improve their spelling skills. Students are allowed to progress at their own rates.
                        RDG:051 SPELLING IMPROVEMENT LAB 1
                        This course is designed for students who wish to improve their spelling skills. In this class, the instruction is individualized. Students are allowed to progress at their own rates. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:052 VOCABULARY IMPROVEMENT 1
                        This course will promote vocabulary growth through the study of word parts, understanding words in context and specific development of specialized vocabularies.
                        RDG:053 VOCABULARY IMPROVEMENT LAB 1
                        This course will promote vocabulary growth through the study of word parts, understanding words in context and specific development of specialized vocabularies.
                        In this class, the instruction is individualized. Students are allowed to
                        progress at their own rates. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:054 STUDY SKILLS AND NOTETAKING This course is designed as an introduction to general study skills.
                        RDG:055
                        STUDY SKILLS AND NOTETAKING LAB
                        This course is designed as an introduction to general study skills. In this class, the instruction is individualized. Students are allowed to progress at their own rates. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:059 READING LAB 2
                        This is an individualized course in reading designed to enable students to develop
                        vocabulary and comprehension skills appropriate to their needs. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:060 COMPREHENSION DEVELOPMENT 3
                        This course is designed to aid students in getting meaning from their reading. The instruction includes development of comprehension skills using interesting and challenging material. Prerequisite: Placement test.
                        RDG:061 COMPREHENSION DEVELOPMENT LAB 2
                        This is an individualized course designed to aid students in getting meaning from their reading. The instruction includes development of comprehension skills using interesting and challenging material. This course is not suitable for students
                        in RDG:012 and RDG:016. Students are allowed to progress at their own rates. Additional lab hours required.
                        RDG:100 COLLEGE READING AND STUDY SKILLS 3
                        This is an advanced course emphasizing reading in the content areas. The major focus is on study techniques applicable to transfer level courses. Prerequisite: Reading Proficiency.
                        RDG:101 RAPID READING 3
                        This course is designed for the improvement of reading rate, flexibility and comprehension.
                        This course is recommended for those who are already average or above average readers. Prerequisite: Placement test and Reading Proficiency.

Comment

update: he's going to wack off now...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

April Fool's day....

Of course Tommy got the girl.

Comment

Moving in Stereo?

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                              update: he's going to wack off now...

Comment

Working...
                              X