Clinton's Six-Point Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton's Six-Point Campaign

His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Got this from Fark...

Another little girl in a Clinton video speaks out

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Too funny.

It's almost pathological.

Comment

Nothing I enjoy better than knife fights between Democrats.
        Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
          Nothing I enjoy better than knife fights between Democrats.
          Is Hillary still a Democrat or a political party unto herself?

She seems to have a problem with Democrats not voting appropriately.

Fuck her.

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky View Post

Fuck her.
            She's a Democrat.

Those who are in full roar demanding the process end before every state votes, I dunno about.

Comment

Fuck her.
              I tried to tell you guys -- well, not you specifically, but the overall crowd -- that it was nonsense to think she wouldn't do anything that might "hurt the party."
              "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

She's a Democrat.

Those who are in full roar demanding the process end before every state votes, I dunno about.
                I have no problem with it. But he's ahead, there doesn't seem to be any way that she can surpass him, and every week she stays in the race she hurts him a little bit more. If the idea is to get a Democrat elected, then it seems to me that she might stare reality in the face and drop out.
                "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
                  I have no problem with it.
                  Tell Tom Tomorrow and Patrick Leahy, then.

Comment

She's a Democrat.

I don't think she should quit, but I'm looking forward to her losing.

As a liberal, I've found her campaign to be arrogant, condescending and
                    -- inexplicably -- incompetent. Those are the very qualities (outside of policy of course) that our Current Occupant has. Not what I want for a replacement.

She is clearly the lesser candidate, which has been demonstrated by her financial problems -- oh, and those pesky insignificant voters.

Comment

I have a question for you, kah:

Does it bother you that HRC met with Scaife? Because that picture isn't any different from McCain hugging Bush.

It's sell-out of the highest order.

Comment

I have a question for you, kah:

Does it bother you that HRC met with Scaife? Because that picture isn't any different from McCain hugging Bush.

It's sell-out of the highest order.
                        Scaife isn't President of the United States. And I am fully, entirely confident that Clinton will not govern as a right-wing Republican.

I see cartoons like Tom Tomorrow's, and I see Democrats ripping Democrats, and I cringe. Let the process play out. Let her lose. Let the remaining states vote. Let Howard Dean demand that the "superdelegates" commit themselves no later than sometime in June. Then let her quit.

Comment

Tell Tom Tomorrow and Patrick Leahy, then.
                          Well, let's put it this way: Do you think Hillary Clinton's continued presence in the presidential campaign is helping or hurting Democratic chances of winning in November?
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan View Post
                            Well, let's put it this way: Do you think Hillary Clinton's continued presence in the presidential campaign is helping or hurting Democratic chances of winning in November?
                            I don't know. What bothers me, I guess, is that it isn't over. You hear every day that Hillary can't win without the supers. Newsflash: neither can Obama.

Like I said above, let the process play out, let the remaining states vote, and let the supers commit themselves hopefully within a matter of days after the Puerto Rico primary on June 7.

On a different topic, do you suppose all the states that rushed forward to move their primaries to Sooper Dooper Tuesday feel stupid now?

Comment

Scaife isn't President of the United States. And I am fully, entirely confident that Clinton will not govern as a right-wing Republican.

You didn't answer the question. It's not about the position or the person.

Did you have a problem with her meeting Scaife, who basically smeared her and her husband's names repeatedly over the course of the past 16 years?

Comment

Working...
                              X