Internet Sports Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Sports Betting

Me and bodog do not like each other very much, so I can't use that site.

Any other sites recommended? I'd just like a site where it's easy to deposit and cash out. I know a lot of them got shutdown with the UIGEA, so I don't know of any other than Bodog.

Thanks.
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

I didn't know Bodog had NASCAR betting. Looks like Daddy's got a new passtime. I can't remember the site I used to bet at, but the NASCAR betting there was sick. I would make hundreds off of sucker bets. I used to fund most of my freelance trips off that action. Then the gov't got all pissy about it. Fuck it. I'm back in.

On a related note, playing $.02 big blinds at UltimateBet, I just made $4...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Betus.com is a decent site. I've been using it for a couple of years.
      I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Comment

I ended up at intertops. I used them a few years ago and hadn't done much sports betting since, except for here and there at bodog.

I wanted to put some money on the over in the Xavier-UCLA game, 127. Also took UNC -5.5 and UCLA -6 while I was at it.
        You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

www.zmvp.com is legit from what I've heard. Check it out, Nate. I have a friend who uses them and swears by them.
          --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
          --Suck it cubbies.
          --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Working...
          X