Outback or Longhorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outback or Longhorn

Which place for steaks? Don't have time to go to Clayton or some such for the real good places...so... GO!
    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

If these are your choices, Long Horn.
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Steak Escape

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
        If these are your choices, Long Horn.
        Unfortunately, yes. Those are the choices...You know any better steak places here in Mofallon?

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Comment

Longhorn
          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Outback is significantly better than Longhorn.

Texas Roadhouse beats them both.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
              Unfortunately, yes. Those are the choices...You know any better steak places here in Mofallon?
              There is Texas Roadhouse, but that isn't much different than the other choices.. Does Jbucks do steaks?
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
                There is Texas Roadhouse, but that isn't much different than the other choices.. Does Jbucks do steaks?
                yes

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Texas Roadhouse, hands down.

Comment

Do Outback and get a bloomin onion too....mmmmmm

Comment

Texas Roadhouse > Outback >>> Longhorn
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Mmmmm...JBucks...I forget that they are out here now...But, duh. I forgot about Texas Roadhouse and I drive by it a gazillion times every day.

Comment

Outback is a far sight better than Longhorn. Longhorn has some good stuff, but Outback's steaks are higher quality. I can't speak for Roadhouse steaks, I have only eaten lunch there.
                          Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Outback.
                            25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                            Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

Longhorn.
                              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                              X