Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because I'm not privvy to the inside info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because I'm not privvy to the inside info...

Can somebody enlighten me as to the state of affairs of this board and SteveI? Is he gone forever? Is this board going to shut down soon? Is anybody ever going to be able to approve new memberships, etc?

Apparently, there's some kind of inside joke about Steve's status, but I don't know the punchline.

SteveI is getting regular pussy and doesn't think teh intrawebz is important anymore...
    The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

So SteveI, dfunkinyoass, and Ray Lewis all walk into a bar...
      Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
        SteveI is getting regular pussy and doesn't think teh intrawebz is important anymore...
        OK, so now I know that GG is "regular pussy".

Comment

Originally posted by skippy05 View Post
          The dude in the backwards hat is giving him pussy?
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
            The dude in the backwards hat is giving him pussy?
            Well, it's--

Never mind.

Yes, that's correct.
            The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

Oh good, another one of these threads.
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                ++

No shit...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                  Hey, I asked a serious question. People keep talking about how Steve is about to shut this place down. Is that a joke, or is it likely to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                    Hey, I asked a serious question. People keep talking about how Steve is about to shut this place down. Is that a joke, or is it likely to happen?
                    Ever hear of the search function? This was beaten to death over the weekend...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

do a search for steve and eventually you're going to find 2 threads, one was started by CG saying omg, wtf, or i thought this place was dead, or something of that nature, the other was about last wk. you'll read that ever since steve got hitched up, he's been AWOL and its not just him being gone but also probably some software malfunctions going on behind the curtain that lead to some issues. also, we have til about august and no one really knows the answer

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                        do a search for steve and eventually you're going to find 2 threads, one was started by CG saying omg, wtf, or i thought this place was dead, or something of that nature, the other was about last wk. you'll read that ever since steve got hitched up, he's been AWOL and its not just him being gone but also probably some software malfunctions going on behind the curtain that lead to some issues. also, we have til about august and no one really knows the answer
                        See, it's not so difficult to get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                          and Wang says the site sucks anyway
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Run a domain tools search on this thing. Domain expires in August, and we're likely going to have a new home before then.
                            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

The Lounge will live on past August. More details to follow....
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                              X