X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid is amazing.

I forgot how to embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65VcABUzr8
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

The next Mohamed Ali???
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Wow. That kid can punch.

Future boxing champ right there.
      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

I would grab him by the ponytail, swing him around and knock out all the midgets that keep following me around......

Comment

Originally posted by mmwtdh View Post
          I would grab him by the ponytail, swing him around and knock out all the midgets that keep following me around......
          Careful...if you let him loose that little munchkin might open a can of whipass on you.
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Yeah, that's great, but let's see him take a punch...I bet he's got a little soft-ass toddler chin...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

More amazing... word has it this is a 5 yo girl...
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

http://www.prettyboybambam.com/
                25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

Working...
                X