• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pronger stomps on Kessler, no suspension to follow - 8 game suspension

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7kRKus2FRQ

story: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=231940&hubname=

meanwhile Georges LaRaque gets 3 games for an elbow

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=231967&hubname=

How he avoids any suspension I'll never know. The tape is clear. He's a repeat offender. Simon got 30 for his stomp.

I always thought it was funny when Blues fans bitched about something the other team did dirty when he was on the blues.
    He might be one of the dirtiest, two handed slashing players ever. At least among players that are supposed to be really good.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

He was a dirty player when he was with the Blues, but he was our dirty player dammit.

He was the king of stupid penalties though. Having said that, he should still be a Blue. Fuck You Bill Laurie.
      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
        He was a dirty player when he was with the Blues, but he was our dirty player dammit.

He was the king of stupid penalties though. Having said that, he should still be a Blue. Fuck You Bill Laurie.
        It's one thing to get stick happy in front of the net. It's another to fore-arm shiver a guys face in the glass from behind, or use your skate blade as a weapon and stomp on a guys leg. I'm glad he's not on the Blues. There's no place in this game for these actions, and the league will be better without him when he is gone.

He's a hell of a player when he wants to be, one of the best. But these malicious attacks on other players goes beyond what I'd call acceptable. No suspension is a joke, and Bettman chickened out.

Comment

Originally posted by MMouse View Post
          It's one thing to get stick happy in front of the net. It's another to fore-arm shiver a guys face in the glass from behind, or use your skate blade as a weapon and stomp on a guys leg. I'm glad he's not on the Blues. There's no place in this game for these actions, and the league will be better without him when he is gone.

He's a hell of a player when he wants to be, one of the best. But these malicious attacks on other players goes beyond what I'd call acceptable. No suspension is a joke, and Bettman chickened out.
          I can't argue with any of this.

He should still be a Blue though. Fuck you Bill Laurie (I never get tired of saying that)
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I've always like Proger's style of play.
            Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Had Pronger done that wearing the Note, he would have gotten 30 games from 'ol Gary.
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

i always thought the guy was a prick

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                  Had Pronger done that wearing the Note, he would have gotten 30 games from 'ol Gary.
                  Not to mention the loss of first round draft picks!

Comment

Not to mention the loss of first round draft picks!
                    To New Jersey, of course.

Comment

Kesler is a POS, so I'm ok with this.
                      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
                        Kesler is a POS, so I'm ok with this.
                        I'd have been happier if he'd done it to Cooke.

Comment

A friend of mine was Pronger's nanny....she didn't want to move to Canada, but moved for a few months when they got to L.A. If they were still here, she would still be working for them.

Comment

Did Prongs give her a tip?

Comment

Did Prongs give her a tip?

He did say if she ever brought a date over to the house, he would act like her father and rake the guy over the coals to make sure he was worthy of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X