• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Chef Chicago

Starts tonight! Woohoo!

Love me some Top Chef.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

really? I was wondering what was going to be on tonight.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Top Chef is the bomb. That Nimma chick seemed like she didn't know shit about cooking.

Comment

The wimmin aren't as hot as last time.

Comment

An appearance by Bourdain....excellent.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
              -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                Top Chef is the bomb. That Nimma chick seemed like she didn't know shit about cooking.
                We were rooting for her and that douche from NY to get kicked off.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I knew Nimma sucked from the pregame stuff.

Anyone know of a place to stream this online? Does BravoTV.com have full episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                    An appearance by Bourdain....excellent.
                    I thought he didn't like Rocco. I think I read some blog last year where he basically called Rocco a douchebag. So I thought it was weird they were on the same show together.

I'm still in Project Runway mode. I really loved this past season because there were very few assholes-just victoria and carmen the tranny and they were gone soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                      I thought he didn't like Rocco. I think I read some blog last year where he basically called Rocco a douchebag. So I thought it was weird they were on the same show together.

I'm still in Project Runway mode. I really loved this past season because there were very few assholes-just victoria and carmen the tranny and they were gone soon enough.

I thought the same thing. Bourdain's book certainly makes it seem as though he's not a fan.

Rocco sounded extra full of shite last night.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

yeah he seems like sort of a goofball.

Comment

I always wonder just what Rocco has done to make these chefs gush over him like they do...

I get it when they gush over Eric Ripert - he looks like he could steal your soul.
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

If anyone watched that show The Restaurant, they would have no doubt that Rocco is indeed a ginormous douchebag. But then, so is Bourdain, so it's kind of tough to take sides in that one.

Moon

Comment

I watched The Restaurant. He is a d-bag....and a terrible businessman.

I love me some Bourdain. Why do you think he is a d-bag?

His show is one of my favs. Plus, really enjoyed his book.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                              X