Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is saying 'lynch mob' OK if you're black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is saying 'lynch mob' OK if you're black?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15553350/detail.html

The Detroit mayor apparently has no problem using that phrase.

But if a white person uses it...

Originally posted by Iowa_Card View Post
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15553350/detail.html

The Detroit mayor apparently has no problem using that phrase.

But if a white person uses it...

The mayor who was having an affair with his head of state?

Who may have killed a prostitute to keep her from testifying?

He's scum.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Brother you know it. I live in the Metro area and that is all the news is about this morning. The sad part is that he will not be forced to leave office unless he is going to jail. This man is a snake oil salesmen and he will keep selling because the citizens of Detroit are to blind to see the truth. Funny that when he was up for re-election his opponent was black as well and he was thought as not being black enough and that is why he lost. People are crazy and that is one of the main reason why Michigan is in the shitter.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

bleacher creature used the "N" word the other day on this board, so apparently anything goes. please let me know the rules though

Comment

Originally posted by fzjjfk View Post
          Brother you know it. I live in the Metro area and that is all the news is about this morning. The sad part is that he will not be forced to leave office unless he is going to jail. This man is a snake oil salesmen and he will keep selling because the citizens of Detroit are to blind to see the truth. Funny that when he was up for re-election his opponent was black as well and he was thought as not being black enough and that is why he lost. People are crazy and that is one of the main reason why Michigan is in the shitter.
          ++
          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by dooz View Post
            bleacher creature used the "N" word the other day on this board, so apparently anything goes. please let me know the rules though
            It's ok for him. He admits he's racist.
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by fzjjfk View Post
              Well, he did apparently lie under oath about the affair.

I'm sure Yaks will be along to tell me how that's just fine to lie under oath for a public official but not a private citizen.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how many folks in these predomantly black communities seem to allow their elected officials to escape accountability. Witness Marion Berry getting reelected. Also locally we have places like Wellston and Pine Lawn that are over-the-top with inside corruption, yet the people accept it.
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                  It's ok for him. He admits he's racist.

You really believe the hype.

Comment

Kilpatrick is fucking garbage.

Comment

++
                      And since I live in the Metro area I know as close to first hand as most people other then Detroit city proper residents.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

What would Geraldine Ferraro say?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                          She thinks he is uppity.
                          From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

She sounds like a bitter old bag.

Comment

"He never would have been elected in the first place if he was white."
                              "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Working...
                              X