the Sims...help with something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Sims...help with something

so i bought the sims and the Livin' Large expansion many moons ago. wife recently started playing it with my son, and they want to use the expansion. problem is, i have the disc, but not the case, and that stupid serial key is on the back of the case. anyone know a way to find out what the key is? i've read a few things, but only how to find out what the key is after it's been installed (which i don't know why you'd really need it after it's been installed...that's the only REAL use for the damn thing). or does anyone have it and care to "lend" me their key? thanks for any input
    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

see if this works for you, Joe:

1502-4652384-8105212-2090
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

or this one:

1500-8227479-2988266-8609
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike
      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

you're the man, OSS.......i'll give those a try

Comment

sweet.......first one worked

Comment

Working...
          X