I am Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Legend

I just watched the alternate ending, MUCH better than the one they gave us in the movies.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
    I just watched the alternate ending, MUCH better than the one they gave us in the movies.
    Can you give us the spoiler?
    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan View Post
      Can you give us the spoiler?
      I thought you would never ask. lol

It becomes obvious the creature leader just wants his girlfriend who will smith took to experiment on. The girl on the table who was getting better. Smith being a nut opens the door and the head bad dude and the girl snuggle and he takes her away. Smith and the woman and the kid travel to Vermont.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Both endings suck compared to the ending in the original book.

Comment

Do all union workers have plenty of time to see every movie as soon as it's released, or just you?

Don't answer that.

Comment

[yaks]Terrible flick.[/yaks]

Comment

This has been 'Things I Might Have Liked Had They Been Different' by madyaks.
              Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

The alternate ending makes even less sense than the one in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                    The alternate ending makes even less sense than the one in the movie.
                    It makes much, much more sense for those of you paying attention.

The infected people are evolving. They learned from when Will Smith captured the woman...and did it back to him, and now they are valuing relationships with other infected people. They're moving back towards humanity...and the possibility of co-existing.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                      It makes much, much more sense for those of you paying attention.

The infected people are evolving. They learned from when Will Smith captured the woman...and did it back to him, and now they are valuing relationships with other infected people. They're moving back towards humanity...and the possibility of co-existing.
                      Or it's a stupid "human interest" moment, a silly attempt at a happy ending. The actual ending in the movie was another grafted-on happy ending.

Did you ever read the original? The ending was brilliant and meaningful. But it wasn't sweetness and light.

Comment

Movie was just okay.

I agree with the evolving thing....that is where I kept thinking it was going.

When the freaky dude exposed himself to the sun, I thought immediately that they were going to eventually adapt and Will Smith was going to have to get in a spaceship or something.

None of that happened.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

What was the original ending in the book? In the prior movie, Charlton Heston got a chance for a crucifixion pose.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                            Both endings suck compared to the ending in the original book.
                            When it was call Omega Man?

Comment

Working...
                            X