12"+
    6.67%
    LaRussa .093
    10.00%
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

1-1.5 inches...The drifts were about 2 inches when I shooshed the crap off the driveway...which took all of about 10 minutes.
    Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

I got just a little more than a foot here at Ghetto One.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
        I got just a little more than a foot here at Ghetto One.
        I heard that Fluorescent got 14" and that was the most in the area.
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
          I heard that Fluorescent got 14" and that was the most in the area.
          Ghetto One is located in St. John, which is close to Florissant. We didn't quite get 14, but with the wind, I got some waist high drifts in our driveway, stuff that blew off the roof, and from the trees.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
            Ghetto One is located in St. John, which is close to Florissant. We didn't quite get 14, but with the wind, I got some waist high drifts in our driveway, stuff that blew off the roof, and from the trees.
            I am in ghetto two apparently (Cool Valley/Normandy/Jennings/Ferguson). We got 12-13 here. I had an awesome drift on my car. It was hanging a good 6-8" off the side of my car when I left work.
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott

Comment

None

Comment

We got 10" at work and I got about 4 at home in St.Peters.

I barely got out of the parking space here because the jackholes plowed the driveway of the parking lot stacking the snow up about 2 feet behind everyone's car.
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

In Wentzville, I could still see my grass. There was absolutely nothing on my driveway or patio. At work in Creve Couer though, we got about a foot.

Comment

Why isn't "too fucking much" an option?
                    Feb. 08, 2005
                    Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                    Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                    Originally posted by Airshark
                    NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                      I am in ghetto two apparently (Cool Valley/Normandy/Jennings/Ferguson). We got 12-13 here. I had an awesome drift on my car. It was hanging a good 6-8" off the side of my car when I left work.
                      Ghetto One is what I affectionately call my house.

Comment

10 on my deck chair. Just short of Jack's shoulder in the yard.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          In Wentzville, I could still see my grass. There was absolutely nothing on my driveway or patio. At work in Creve Couer though, we got about a foot.
                          Yea, my brother who lives in O'Fallon, MO was able to clear his driveway with a broom.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsane2Bme View Post
                            Why isn't "too fucking much" an option?
                            Because you can never have too much snow...
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                              We got 10" at work and I got about 4 at home in St.Peters.

I barely got out of the parking space here because the jackholes plowed the driveway of the parking lot stacking the snow up about 2 feet behind everyone's car.
                              That is because you left at the wrong time. Those jackholes saw me walk out and asked me what way I was going to go out. They then shoveled the snow out from the back of my car that they created.
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott

Comment

Working...
                              X