Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the hell did this snow shovel come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell did this snow shovel come from?

There's one right in the middle of my driveway...WTF?

Probably some asshole
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Where do you live. I'll send my daughter over to get it. On second thought, consider it a gift.

Comment

Burrito Brother just saw me with it so I threw it over to your yard.
        RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
        You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post
          Where do you live. I'll send my daughter over to get it. On second thought, consider it a gift.
          They live next door to Hep I think.
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Well it does have heart attack written all over it. Maybe I can con the wife into letting me get a snow blower.

Comment

Did you have a walking stick in your driveway?
              Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrito Brother View Post

Comment

I think it blew all the way from STL...I must have dropped it when I had the heart attack after shoveling my drive

Comment

Originally posted by 210 View Post
                    There's one right in the middle of my driveway...WTF?
                    Well, if you need some snow to go with it, feel free to take all you want from my driveway.
                    "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      Well, if you need some snow to go with it, feel free to take all you want from my driveway.
                      I have enough, thanks

Comment

I know not this snow of which you all speak.

70 degrees and cloudless here. If I had a snow shovel any of you could borrow it, no questions asked...but alas.
                        Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
                        Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
                        Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
                        "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Comment

Originally posted by younghutch View Post
                          I know not this snow of which you all speak.

70 degrees and cloudless here. If I had a snow shovel any of you could borrow it, no questions asked...but alas.
                          Heh. My kid wanted me to ut up his backyard pool this weekend.

This weather differential is the reason that Brian Campbell is going to be a shark long-term. His alternative was Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by 210 View Post
                            I have enough, thanks
                            Hey, don't be like that. Just think of all the kids in Africa that have been denied the right to build snowmen.

Do your part. I'm donating the snow. The least you can do is ship it to Africa.
                            "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Hey, don't be like that. Just think of all the kids in Africa that have been denied the right to build snowmen.

Do your part. I'm donating the snow. The least you can do is ship it to Africa.
                              Put it in boxes and let me know how many and the total weight...I'll send UPS call tags

Comment

Working...
                              X