I'm all over this!!!

Entertainment > Music > Story

Jimmy Buffett to play here
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    03/04/2008

Jimmy Buffett
    (Jim Carchidi/AP)

CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT
    Get your margaritas ready: Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band will play April 24 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater as part of "The Year of Still Here" tour.
    Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. March 10 through Ticketmaster outlets, LiveNation.com and the theater box office. There is no service charge at the box office during the first week of sales.

Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Yeah, I can't wait. Just might have to crack open a Landshark in honor of this news!

Interesting though, no mention of this on his website.
    Last edited by Parrothead Phan; 03-04-2008, 11:05 AM.

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane

Comment

Originally posted by Parrothead Phan View Post
      Yeah, I can't wait. Just might have to crack open a Landshark in honor of this news!
      Is that Landshark good? I almost tried one Friday at happy hour, but the RBV's were too good...

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Comment

Originally posted by sportschick View Post
        Is that Landshark good? I almost tried one Friday at happy hour, but the RBV's were too good...
        If you like Corona, you will probably like this. We had it last May when we were at the Margaritaville in Orlando. I was happy to see that they are rolling it out nation wide. I think the package liquor store should have it around the 10th.

Comment

That Landshark stuff is featured at the Malone's by me. May have to try it.

Buffet in April? We still may have snow on the ground.

Comment

Its made at AB's plant in Jacksonville. Now the distribution is East South, and Mid-west.
            Foram sponsor of:
            Joe Crede, Retired
            #13 Matt Carpenter - 2012 ROY
            and all folks #7

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic View Post

Go to landsharklager.com and type in you zip code to search for dine in and carry out places. Again, the packaged places only places aren't supposed to sell it in six packs yet. Although there are some places that have been. If they sell both singles and packaged, then you can probably get it by the six pack.

My neighbor said that is is roughly 80% Michelob Golden Light and 20% Bud. A guy on 1-800-Dial-Bud said that it is a national roll out.
              Last edited by Parrothead Phan; 03-04-2008, 11:19 AM.

Comment

El Maguey's has it, and if a fine eating establishment like El Maguey's has it, then everyone should have it.
                Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Go to landsharklager.com and type in you zip code to search for dine in and carry out places. Again, the packaged places only places aren't supposed to sell it in six packs yet. Although there are some places that have been. If they sell both singles and packaged, then you can probably get it by the six pack.
                  I'd like to think that I live in a zip code that doesn't allow beer to be sold as singles like the city did years ago.

Malone's must have made a deal w/ the devil because that's all they push now.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                    El Maguey's has it, and if a fine eating establishment like El Maguey's has it, then everyone should have it.
                    The one by me on Jungerman?

I love going to that place. I make my kids order in Spanish. I'd like to think that that fact would deter the Mexicans from spitting in my food.

Comment

Brewski's has it.

Snow be damned...most there wouldn't know or care.

Comment

I'd like to think that I live in a zip code that doesn't allow beer to be sold as singles like the city did years ago.

Malone's must have made a deal w/ the devil because that's all they push now.
                        Pop one open and you should get visions of sand, surf, palm trees, & buxom beach babes dancing around. True story.

Comment

where's the salt, where's the salt, where's the m***er****ing salt?
                          v

Comment

Pop one open and you should get visions of sand, surf, palm trees, & buxom beach babes dancing around. True story.
                            You just made a sale.

Watch your stock soar if I like the stuff.

Comment

Change the "buxom beach babes" to "non-douchebag, hot dudes" and you've got me sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X