'Obama is a Muslim'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Obama is a Muslim'

Just went into McDonald's to get a biscuit, and two ladies working behind the counter are talking about Obama being a Muslim.

When I told them he wasn't, they began to argue with me, with one lady telling me, "YES HE IS! I SAW THE PICTURE!!!"

The world is full of stupid people, and that's who the attack dogs target. Fucking shameful.
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

I agree. I know at least one person who believes that email that was sent around a while ago.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

The shameful attacks on Barack Obama have just begun. If indeed he does win the Democratic nomination, he's going to face crap that no other candidate in US history has ever faced.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
        I agree. I know at least one person who believes that email that was sent around a while ago.
        My Mom believes that email even though I showed her on Snopes it's all a bunch of bullshit. That's why I find it incredible that Obama is doing as well as he is. There are a lot of stupid people out there who believe everything they read on the internets, and yes I'll include my Mom in with that group.

For every person who takes time to study the issues and make an informed vote, there are many others who won't vote for Obama because "he is Muslim".
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

A lot of people don't believe in evolution, so yes, people are stupid.

Also, what no one will say publicly--though I'm sure Obama must be tempted--is 'so what if he is a Muslim?' But of course we're not even close to that yet.
          "At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed."
          – Frederick Douglass, doing an amazing job since 1852

Comment

He is doing well because he isn't talking about issues, he's promoting his vision. It's amazing how much he talks and how little he says.
            Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
            Jesus is . . .

Comment

Originally posted by drobny23 View Post
              He is doing well because he isn't talking about issues, he's promoting his vision. It's amazing how much he talks and how little he says.
              Well, he fits in great with all his fellow politicians then, doesn't he?

Comment

There's a story at TPM about some guys who were doing GOTV canvassing for Obama in Cleveland over the weekend. One of the doors they knocked on produced a 57-year-old man, unemployed and without health insurance. The man told the volunteers he was very likely to vote for Obama.

The man then said that it was a shame Obama was a muslim and wouldn't say the pledge of allegiance.

Think about that for a second. The guy has swallowed the smear campaign against Obama hook, line, and sinker....and he's still voting for him.

Tell me again this country doesn't need a change.
                I like cheese.

Comment

I have nothing against muslims, but I understand he is a militant anti-U.S. muslim. Plus his middle name is Hussein.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                    Well, he fits in great with all his fellow politicians then, doesn't he?
                    True, but Obama has elevated it to a new dimension.
                    Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
                    Jesus is . . .

Comment

Originally posted by drobny23 View Post
                      Promises from politicians in a campaign are as worthless as a condom is to Glovey.

People don't want to hear about what people say they're going to do...because they know that they'll never get done.

People want to be inspired. That's why Obama is the next President of the United States.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                        My Mom believes that email even though I showed her on Snopes it's all a bunch of bullshit. That's why I find it incredible that Obama is doing as well as he is. There are a lot of stupid people out there who believe everything they read on the internets, and yes I'll include my Mom in with that group.

For every person who takes time to study the issues and make an informed vote, there are many others who won't vote for Obama because "he is Muslim".
                        yeah, I'm related to the person who believes it too. JOHN MELLENCAMP HATES AMERICA!!!
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

The hate letters written to Hank Aaron in the early 70's are going to resemble love letters when compared to some of the crap warped people are going to say about him.

Comment

Most people who think Obama is a Muslim wouldnt vote for him anyway.

Religious bigotry is generally a staple of the GOP faithful.
                            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Technically, doesn't the Muslim world consider Obama to be a Muslim?
                              I've heard that if someone is born a Muslim they are considered a
                              Muslim for life by other Muslims. I could be wrong about that.

I think I have just set some sort of record for the usage of the
                              word Muslim in two sentences.

Comment

Working...
                              X