• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Science Theatre 3000 - Johnny at the Fair

Make America Great For Once.

"Oops, sorry dad".

Comment

I wish they would release this show on DVD.

No, not some half-ass 'Best Of' edition, but each season.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

at this point, I'd settle for a best of.

Comment

Originally posted by JWB View Post
          I wish they would release this show on DVD.

No, not some half-ass 'Best Of' edition, but each season.
          +++

That show, especially with Joel was really great.

Comment

i miss this when it was still on tv

"at first they didn't miss johnny"
            "who would?"

Comment

I have the complete set of episodes. And there are something like 50 epsides out on DVD. The reason they can't release whole seasons is that Best Brains no longer has the right to re-show the underlying movies, some of which are actually pretty recent (i.e. Alien From LA).

Everything remaining of MST3K can be found here: http://www.mst3kinfo.com/ or in the MST3K digital archive project.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                I have the complete set of episodes. And there are something like 50 epsides out on DVD. The reason they can't release whole seasons is that Best Brains no longer has the right to re-show the underlying movies, some of which are actually pretty recent (i.e. Alien From LA).

Everything remaining of MST3K can be found here: http://www.mst3kinfo.com/ or in the MST3K digital archive project.

amazing that kathy ireland's career didn't skyrocket after that. but the more recent ones are the ones scifi showed some years ago at like 9am on saturdays. i remember seeing night of the comet on it, awesome

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                  amazing that kathy ireland's career didn't skyrocket after that. but the more recent ones are the ones scifi showed some years ago at like 9am on saturdays. i remember seeing night of the comet on it, awesome
                  Night Of The Comet was never an MST3K movie. Neither was Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes, one a lot of people claim to have seen. They did, however, do the Tor Johnson classic Beast Of Yucca Flats.

Comment

Originally posted by Airshark View Post
                    Night Of The Comet was never an MST3K movie. Neither was Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes, one a lot of people claim to have seen. They did, however, do the Tor Johnson classic Beast Of Yucca Flats.
                    how odd, i could've sworn i saw it on there, what the hell was i watching?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                      "Oops, sorry dad".
                      lol
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                        how odd, i could've sworn i saw it on there, what the hell was i watching?!
                        They did do some Kathy Ireland movie - I remember them complaining about her voice the whole time.

Comment

....& Johnny, the Wonder something or other.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor:
                          The New Orleans Saints, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, Peter Gammons, and Cardinals GM John Mozeliak

Comment

What a great show this was. They need to find a way to work out something to get it not only DVD, but back on TV in reruns.

There are TONS of different episodes on Youtube right now at least.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor
                            Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Box & Won View Post
                              They did do some Kathy Ireland movie - I remember them complaining about her voice the whole time.
                              Her first movie - 1988's Alien from L.A. - was mercilessly skewered (as were Ireland's acting abilities and idiosyncratic, squeaky voice) when it appeared on the fifth season of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Ireland
                              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X