X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Play Warhawk on PS3?

WOW!! What an addictive game.

http://www.us.playstation.com/Warhawk/
    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Haven't played it but I may have to check it out. I'm always looking for a good PS3 game.

I picked up a new game on Friday. Turning Point. The Fall of Liberty. Not as good as I was hoping. I found myself playing Resistance online instead of the new game.

Comment

Sheriff, it's online play only, but you can pick and choose what kind of games you play and skill levels. I've only been playing a few weeks, but it is amazing. The airplane duels you experience are just out of this world.
      *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

I play it, on occasion. Thing is, I've had so many other games to play that I haven't gotten back around to it. I got it on release night (downloaded) and played it non-stop back then. It is a hell of a lot of fun, that's for sure. Very well balanced, too.

Username's the same as it is here, if you wanna add me.

Comment

Bump for dhaab - wanted to let him know someone actually does play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise View Post
            I play it, on occasion. Thing is, I've had so many other games to play that I haven't gotten back around to it. I got it on release night (downloaded) and played it non-stop back then. It is a hell of a lot of fun, that's for sure. Very well balanced, too.

Username's the same as it is here, if you wanna add me.

COOL, bcruise. I'll add you to my buddies.
            My username is BaldBigTenTD.

I'm having a heck of a time learning how to fly the Warhawks. I can avoid missiles when they're locked on sometimes now, but I get discombobulated when I do that and have a tough time finding the enemy planes I'm trying to shoot down. It's a great game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab View Post
              COOL, bcruise. I'll add you to my buddies.
              My username is BaldBigTenTD.

I'm having a heck of a time learning how to fly the Warhawks. I can avoid missiles when they're locked on sometimes now, but I get discombobulated when I do that and have a tough time finding the enemy planes I'm trying to shoot down. It's a great game, though.
              Try to make sure you have some chaff before going into a dogfight - it's a lifesaver. You can only avoid those missiles for so long.

Comment

Working...
              X