Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Wagner threatens to hit a college player for trying to bunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Wagner threatens to hit a college player for trying to bunt.

Damn stupid major leaguers and their even more stupid "unwritten rules".

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...RTS06/80227074

Mets closer Billy Wagner unhappy with the Wolverines

Newsday baseball writer David Lennon wrote about the Wolverines and Mets exhibition game on Tuesday:

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - Forget the Phillies. Billy Wagner nearly started a beanball war with the University of Michigan after one overzealous Wolverine tried to bunt on him in the fourth inning. With a runner on second and one out, centerfielder Kevin Cislo pushed his bunt foul.

Wagner, clearly annoyed, shook his head a number of times, and Cislo wisely swung away, grounding out. Wagner said he couldn't believe that Cislo, a junior, bunted.

"If he got that bunt down, I would have drilled the next guy," Wagner said. "Play to win against Villanova
    Make America Great For Once.

Damn, I wish he would have.

And I would hope that whoever was pitching for Michigan would drill David Wright in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Damn, I wish he would have.

And I would hope that whoever was pitching for Michigan would drill David Wright in the back.
      ++

Funny when the game doesn't mean squat........
      TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

another reason to hate billy wagner. arrogant a$$. he cant understand these kids are playing their world series of maybe their lives? might be different if the score was out of hand and in the 8th or 9th inning.
        Roy Mueller

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

- Walt Disney

Comment

Stay classy, Billy...
          The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

What a prick.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

What a cocksucker. Guess Billy does not think his team should work on his fielding bunts at all?
              Sponsor of:
              Brian Elliott
              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I used to respect Wagner in his earlier years and wished he would end up the Card's closer at one time...
                TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

I would rather have Wagner on the mound instead of Isringhausen.
                  Official Sponsor Of
                  The $1.5MM Holliday cash back bonus, The "Buy Out DeWitt" campaign, and New Orleans, LA

Comment

It's Michigan. Fuck 'em. Should've thrown at their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                      It's Michigan. Fuck 'em. Should've thrown at their heads.
                      Mets over Michigan?...what's wrong with you!

Comment

He wishes So Taguchi bunted.
                        Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
                        Jesus is . . .

Comment

Originally posted by drobny23 View Post
                          He wishes So Taguchi bunted.
                          Zing!!
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Baseball players have the biggest pussies in professional sports...
                            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                            -mike
                            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

MJOon

Comment

Working...
                              X