Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Desert Dogs @ Blues, 7:30pm, FSMW

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GDT: Desert Dogs @ Blues, 7:30pm, FSMW

    Just a win to end this month of hell would be nice.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

  • #2
    I don't mind stealing bread
    From the mouths of decadence
    But I can't feed on the powerless
    When my cup's already overfilled
    Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not sure if I'm going tonight...it will depend on when I finally get out of work. I woke up this morning thinking I was going to skip it tonight...I'm not overly excited about being being able to say "I was at the game for Cam Jannsen's Blues debut".
      Feb. 08, 2005
      Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

      Forever
      Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
      Originally posted by Airshark
      NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nsane2Bme View Post
        I'm not sure if I'm going tonight...it will depend on when I finally get out of work. I woke up this morning thinking I was going to skip it tonight...I'm not overly excited about being being able to say "I was at the game for Cam Jannsen's Blues debut".
        You could be there for Marcel Hossa's debut
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott
        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

        Comment


        • #5
          It sounds like I'm going Sat. night.

          Anyone else planning on being there?
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

          Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

          Comment


          • #6
            Cam Janseen provides protection for the Blues assets, so i've heard.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
              It sounds like I'm going Sat. night.

              Anyone else planning on being there?
              Sat = "no kid weekend" for me, so that's a "yes" for me.
              Feb. 08, 2005
              Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

              Forever
              Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
              Originally posted by Airshark
              NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                It sounds like I'm going Sat. night.

                Anyone else planning on being there?
                No

                I am going to the Thrshers/Pens game this weekend instead.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott
                Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                  No

                  I am going to the Thrshers/Pens game this weekend instead.
                  lucky
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Guppy View Post
                    No

                    I am going to the Thrshers/Pens game this weekend instead.
                    I didn't know you were going to KC this weekend.
                    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
                      lucky
                      I am cool.

                      Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
                      I didn't know you were going to KC this weekend.
                      I only go to KC for football games.
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nsane2Bme View Post
                        I'm not sure if I'm going tonight...it will depend on when I finally get out of work. I woke up this morning thinking I was going to skip it tonight...I'm not overly excited about being being able to say "I was at the game for Cam Jannsen's Blues debut".
                        somehow I dont think this one will rate up there with say Wayne Gretzky's Blues Debut at home.

                        I was lucky to be at that one and will never forget him stepping on the ice in a Blues uniform. It was almost like a dream and then Mike Keenan had to go and fuck it all up.
                        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
                          somehow I dont think this one will rate up there with say Wayne Gretzky's Blues Debut at home.

                          I was lucky to be at that one and will never forget him stepping on the ice in a Blues uniform. It was almost like a dream and then Mike Keenan had to go and fuck it all up.
                          Ah...the dream of 12 years ago this time...
                          Feb. 08, 2005
                          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

                          Forever
                          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                          Originally posted by Airshark
                          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Janssen is scoring all 3 goals tonight.

                            Blues 3
                            Yotes 0
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                              Janssen is scoring all 3 goals tonight.

                              Blues 3
                              Yotes 0
                              how many fights?
                              Sponsor of:
                              Brian Elliott
                              Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                              5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X