Blues last 20 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues last 20 games

Well, now 19 - after the 3-1 loss to the Stars tonight...

We're at 66 points in 63 games. 38 more points are possible (but unlikely - no, I'll say impossible - there is no way this team wins out)...

Where do you think we'll finish???

Keep in mind that 12 of our last 16 games are on the road. And home games against Nashville, Detroit, and San Jose still.
    96-101 points : in the playoffs
    0.00%
    90-95 points : just missed it
    0.00%
    84-89 points : better than last year
    26.67%
    78-83 points : need improvement
    20.00%
    72-77 points : not bad enough for a decent draft pick
    40.00%
    66-71 points : Top 5 pick here we come
    13.33%
    Last edited by Blues Fan in TX; 02-26-2008, 11:04 PM.
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

80 points.

Comment

I'm officially pegging us at 77 points. 4-12-3 in our final 19.
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

68 points
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

The Blues are currently on pace to finish with 82 points.

Interestingly enough...that would be the 7th worst finish in the NHL.

Last place does not belong to LA or Tampa Bay....but rather Atlanta followed by the Islanders, then TB, LA, Toronto, Edm....and then STL in 7th.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

The good news is that the Blues project to finish only 3 points behind Toronto in 5th place...so they have a realistic shot @ a top 5 pick...which would put them in the lottery for #1 overall.
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                I'm officially pegging us at 77 points. 4-12-3 in our final 19.
                With the addition of Janssen, Brad Boyes playing with Stasny and King, Matt Walker channeling Richie Pilon, and Perron in the presser, that is entirely possible. If Legace tweeks that knee, this prediction may be very optimistic.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
                  With the addition of Janssen, Brad Boyes playing with Stasny and King, Matt Walker channeling Richie Pilon, and Perron in the presser, that is entirely possible. If Legace tweeks that knee, this prediction may be very optimistic.

If that happens and the Blues finish with 77 points, they'd have a top 3 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel View Post
                    The Blues are currently on pace to finish with 82 points.

Interestingly enough...that would be the 7th worst finish in the NHL.

Last place does not belong to LA or Tampa Bay....but rather Atlanta followed by the Islanders, then TB, LA, Toronto, Edm....and then STL in 7th.
                    ++

82 points for me as well.
                    Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Working...
                    X