Obama v. Clinton 2/26/08 Debate GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama v. Clinton 2/26/08 Debate GDT

Should be fun to watch tonight. I think Hillary has pretty much set the tone with her comments this weekend.
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

I know he deserves respect as our ex-president---but if Bill Clinton shows up wearing this outfit in an attempt to......it would just send the wrong message----I am not sure it would help Hillary, at all.

v

Comment

The tone will not be cordial
      Sketch in STL
      Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Are the censors ready?

Comment

Won't be cordial.

The status quo has not worked for Hillary. She needs to shake this up a bit.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
            -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
              Won't be cordial.

The positive message worked for Hillary in New Hampshire and California.

The negative has not.
              Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
              God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

A positive, cordial debate will be more of the same.

He will pass her up in Texas and make it tight in Ohio....not what she needs. He has too much cash.

Tonight is really it for her....she needs to get him to stumble.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                -Barry Goldwater

Comment

A primer -

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23352812/

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

She's gonna hit Obama with her purse.
                    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

A positive, cordial debate will be more of the same.

He will pass her up in Texas and make it tight in Ohio....not what she needs. He has too much cash.

Tonight is really it for her....she needs to get him to stumble.
                      She will try - and she will fail - and she will try again - and she will fail.

Finally - she will realize too late - Mark Penn is a dumb dumb dumb man.

I think she would have taken Ohio - RI - and Texas with a positive message.

The Obama votes are for change - the negative ads serve to prop him up.

He doesn't have to say what he's done or will do - if he's defending himself.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

That article says it is ovah.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala View Post
                          She will try - and she will fail - and she will try again - and she will fail.

Finally - she will realize too late - Mark Penn is a dumb dumb dumb man.

I think she would have taken Ohio - RI - and Texas with a positive message.

The Obama votes are for change - the negative ads serve to prop him up.

He doesn't have to say what he's done or will do - if he's defending himself.

++

She thought old politics would work, attack attack, but people LIKE Obama, and his message of change is highlighted when she goes negative.
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Won't be cordial.

First, they would have to be at podiums because it's very difficult to be insulting right to someone else's face.

Second, the crowd will not be appreciative of negative comments, so to go negative will require that she endure boos while playing for the bobbleheads.

Also I'm not sure on which subject she goes negative. Health care - points are too picayune to register much. Cuba - really? Experience - how you like me now Iraq? Nasty mailers -- baby.
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

We will see.

A hugfest does not get her the win.

-Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                              X