Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lordy, I love trade deadline day.

That is all.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Originally posted by _Gassoff View Post
    That is all.
    nayrb nayrb. My production will not be good today.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuts_For_Koharski View Post
      nayrb nayrb. My production will not be good today.
      ++ and I have a meeting at 2, in a room where I can't get signal on my phone.
      Feb. 08, 2005
      Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
      Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
      Originally posted by Airshark
      NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

One of the least productive days of the year. Not saying the other days are very productive, but this one is always even less productive.
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott
        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy View Post
          One of the least productive days of the year. Not saying the other days are very productive, but this one is always even less productive.
          I haven't done shit

Comment

I was actually quite productive until I learned of the Salvador trade.

Not so much now.

And thus far I hate trade deadline day.
            "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
            "I didn't know you
            had any feelings"

Comment

Originally posted by SunuvaNun View Post
              And thus far I hate trade deadline day.
              It's been ugly so far.

"Sometimes you score, sometimes you don't," Tarasenko said. "You can't score every game. So, at the same time, you need to help your team. You can be a factor. That's what I try to do. I believe it's coming if you just don't think about it".

Comment

Unless there are more deals pending, I didn't love this deadline day.

I wanted to see some scoring added.

Comment

Unless there are more deals pending, I didn't love this deadline day.

I wanted to see some scoring added.
                  Next year we'll have Oshie, Berglund, Lemtyugov, and maybe a few others...

This year Cam Janssen is providing the offensive spark.
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
                    Next year we'll have Oshie, Berglund, Lemtyugov, and maybe a few others...

This year Cam Janssen is providing the offensive spark.
                    Yea. Next year we get to watch Murray sit Oshie, Berglund, Perron and Lemtyugov.

Comment

It's been ugly so far.
                      The Sharks filled their most pressing need, I am happy to say. What a difference from July when the Sharks made no moves. It is amazing what a boost to the fans' morale a trade can make, even an inconsequential one.
                      "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

Yea. Next year we get to watch Murray sit Oshie, Berglund, Perron and Lemtyugov.
                        yeah, but we'll get to see King and Janssen work the wings up and down and not score!
                        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Working...
                        X