Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
    ?

i thought Wagner just played last week
    Maybe you are thinking of Woywitka?

Leave a comment:

• Ty Shula
    replied
    Originally posted by Guppy View Post
    Wagner broke his leg around the 12-13th of Feb so I doubt he would go anywhere.

?

i thought Wagner just played last week

Leave a comment:

• Guppy
    replied
    Originally posted by Redbird83 View Post
    I like the signing, I've always been a fan of Jackman. Honestly, tomorrow I could see us trading McKee or Backman and another one of our young defensemen (Steve Wagner?) for a forward. I wouldn't necessarily agree with trading one of our young d-men, but we've got a good surplus of them.
    Wagner broke his leg around the 12-13th of Feb so I doubt he would go anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Hollywood
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsane2Bme View Post
    I saw this on the news this morning - I was hoping it was Salvador - this tells me that the Blues weren't able to get what they wanted for Jackman. I trust JD and crew that they aren't going to pull and stupid deals...so I'm ok with this, not overly excited, just "ok". Yes, I have been disappointed with Jackman this year - but really, there have only been a handful of guys that have played consistantly well this season, it's not just Jackman.

I'm sad that it now looks like Salvador is gone, however most of us know he has a higher trade value, which is more important at this stage. Let's see what they can get for him.

I was hoping to "be sick" today...thank goodness for the tsn.ca trade ticker...we will be one with each other today.
    I don't think it has anything to do with not being able to get what they wanted. If they really wanted to trade him, they had all day today to continue to try. I think they did exactly what they wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Nsane2Bme
    replied
    I saw this on the news this morning - I was hoping it was Salvador - this tells me that the Blues weren't able to get what they wanted for Jackman. I trust JD and crew that they aren't going to pull and stupid deals...so I'm ok with this, not overly excited, just "ok". Yes, I have been disappointed with Jackman this year - but really, there have only been a handful of guys that have played consistantly well this season, it's not just Jackman.

I'm sad that it now looks like Salvador is gone, however most of us know he has a higher trade value, which is more important at this stage. Let's see what they can get for him.

I was hoping to "be sick" today...thank goodness for the tsn.ca trade ticker...we will be one with each other today.

Leave a comment:

• TTB
    replied
    Originally posted by Redbird83 View Post
    I like the signing, I've always been a fan of Jackman. Honestly, tomorrow I could see us trading McKee or Backman and another one of our young defensemen (Steve Wagner?) for a forward. I wouldn't necessarily agree with trading one of our young d-men, but we've got a good surplus of them.
    I think they can afford to trade a defensemen if they can get a good forward for one.

This team needs to score more goals.

Leave a comment:

• ppg shg
    replied
    Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
    Makes sense. He wasn't going to fetch much in a deadline trade, whereas Salvador and/or McKee certainly should fetch more...

Now, if Salvador and McKee are both here after tomorrow, we will have issues...
    Keep your talent.

Leave a comment:

• Redbird83
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hkyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF View Post
    Makes sense. He wasn't going to fetch much in a deadline trade, whereas Salvador and/or McKee certainly should fetch more...

With McKee's contract he'll be hard to move. And you could get a bag of pucks for Salvador. Plenty of good defensemen that would help a team much more than Salvador available on the market right now.

Maybe the Blues will trade Jackman. At least the team that acquires him knows it won't be a rental with St. Louis re-signing him in the offseason.

Leave a comment:

• ElviswasaBluesFan
    replied
    Maybe this will energize Jackman like giving Brewer the C did. It was probably on his mind all year.

This is just the optimist in me, however.

Leave a comment:

• Moon Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Blues View Post
    If that's the case, we resigned the wrong guy. But hopefully Salvador will fetch something nice...
    Salvador's too old to sign. By the time this team is going to compete, he won't be of much use.

Moon

Leave a comment:

• Blues Fan in TX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AWSmith98
    replied
    Ugh...the last time I voted for 4 more years of someone I was REALLY disapointed.

Leave a comment:

• TTB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    I'd say Salvador and McKee are both gone.
    Good chance.

McKee makes quite a bit of money and isn't that great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X