Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oscars

    discuss

  • #2
    Ratatouille wins for Best Animated film.

    Moon

    Comment


    • #3
      Bare bones production.

      John Stewart is funny---but some jokes are missing---the audience seems a little wooden. Not exactly too hip for the room, but..........
      v


      Comment


      • #4
        i'm trying to avoid when stewart is on stage

        but what are some of the actresses wearing? don't they have mirrors or brains to realize some of this crap is horrid looking?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
          i'm trying to avoid when stewart is on stage

          but what are some of the actresses wearing? don't they have mirrors or brains to realize some of this crap is horrid looking?
          He said they were making catty remarks backstage about the stuff people at home were wearing.
          v


          Comment


          • #6
            i'd much rather be wearing sweats than some of the crap they're wearing

            ps, i read that a few years ago in someone's reviews of the oscars

            Comment


            • #7
              Bardem wins Best Supporting Actor.

              Well done.

              Moon

              Comment


              • #8
                Miley Cyrus is not aging gracefully. The nose is going to make it a crapshoot---she might be all right.
                v


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MsFunkay View Post
                  i'd much rather be wearing sweats than some of the crap they're wearing

                  ps, i read that a few years ago in someone's reviews of the oscars
                  John Stewart--plagiarism? sad.
                  v


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kjoe View Post
                    John Stewart--plagiarism? sad.
                    i'm not sure i'd call it plagiarism, just an easy joke to make.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tilda Swinton wins Best Supporting Actress for Michael Clayton.

                      Moon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                        Tilda Swinton wins Best Supporting Actress for Michael Clayton.

                        Moon
                        Cate Blanchett lost a category she was nominated in? What's this world coming to?

                        Ah well, she'll very well win best actress. And Daniel Day-Lewis and There Will Be Blood are locks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Coens - Best Adapted Screenplay for No Country for Old Men.

                          Moon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                            Tilda Swinton wins Best Supporting Actress for Michael Clayton.

                            Moon
                            I didn't know a guy could win that award.

                            I think the man that invented movies just received one of those fake Oscars. He was old enough to be Jack's dad.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sheriff Blaylock View Post
                              I didn't know a guy could win that award.

                              I think the man that invented movies just received one of those fake Oscars. He was old enough to be Jack's dad.
                              just waiting for one of those people to drop dead considering oscar waits til you're on a ventilator to give you one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X