Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Mizzou (1-0) vs. Michigan St. (1-0) in FL (12pm CT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Mizzou (1-0) vs. Michigan St. (1-0) in FL (12pm CT)

Mizzou leads the Spartans in the sixth inning, 5-3 as MSU was mounting a comeback with runners on 1st and 3rd with two outs....
    TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

MU scored four in the first without getting a hit. Are you listening online at 1580 the Tiger, or are you viewing a gamecast?
    --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
    --Suck it cubbies.
    --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Go Tigers!!
      Former Sponsor of Kyle "The Comeback Kid" Lohse.

And Current (and former) Lounge Sponsor of Yadier "No-Glove til I get a Gold Glove" Molina and one BAMF

Sponsoring Friends and Proud Co-Sponsor of Captain Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by F the Cubs View Post
        MU scored four in the first without getting a hit. Are you listening online at 1580 the Tiger, or are you viewing a gamecast?
        Unfortunately no radio here, was just following the game on cstv's site.....
        TP sponsor of Everton FC, Colorado Rapids, #5 Barrett Jackman, #2 Luke Schenn, #85 Greg Jennings, #25 Jim Thome, #19 Carl Gettis, #16 Greg Biffle, #31 Mark Hamilton, and the Wisconsin Badgers

Comment

Originally posted by kmeyer View Post
          Unfortunately no radio here, was just following the game on cstv's site.....
          If you have high-speed internet, you should be able to listen here. http://www.ktgr.com/
          --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

6-3 Tigers in the 5th....
            --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

7-3 Tigers after another batter is hit by a pitch.
              --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Originally posted by F the Cubs View Post
                7-3 Tigers after another batter is hit by a pitch.
                Nice....I had the inning wrong in my original posting...keep the runs a coming!

Comment

Hell, you don't even need high-speed for that link I gave with the radio broadcast. I still have crap dial-up and the game is coming in clear as day. I can get it on the radio, so I usually don't use the internet.

8-3 Tigers on a FC. Nice.
                  --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

10-3 Tigers on a 2-rbi hit by Priday. That dude is a hitter.
                    --Suck it cubbies.

Comment

Working...
                    X