Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New online game

Fatal Combat.

Build your skills, join a gang, and put the beat down on people you don't like. Plus, you earn weed for your troubles sometimes..

Join here

Oh.. and I'm not spamming. Just thought it was a cool game....

Comment

I have to bump this and hope it holds til tomorrow when I can take a longer look. Otherwise I will definitely forget.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Um it's strange.

CG Marry me (in the game)
        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

You all need to be joining, and form a SC gang.. I'm already in the Bloods, but more gangs in, the better.

And I want to marry CG. She still owes me from strip poker.

Comment

If any of you guys that have joined want to join the existing gang, let me know. It's the Bloods, and it's $100K to join.

Comment

oh shit. I do.

Comment

I'm in.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

lol, it says my last login was december 7, 1969

how do you join a gang?..or better yet how do you play at all?
                  Last edited by MsFunkay; 02-23-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

You need $500K to start a gang, and that will let 5 people in. Each person after that needs $100K to get in.

To get a bonus $10K per day, click the link on the home page to vote for the site, and you make $10K..

Also, to make some cash and get some experience, go through Scavange The City, and take the 100 steps. You'll get beat down a few times, but you'll also make some cash. If you end up in the hospital for a long time, use one of your marijuana's to get your health back. Sell things you can't use - you can only have one weapon at a time, so sell the stuff you find.

Get a job... and if you really want to move a little faster, donate the $3 - it will double your energy refill.

Comment

Oh yeah.. CG.. when you join, let me know.

You're totally gonna be my old lady, and were shackin up....

Comment

okay. I finally have a time when I can be bored tomorrow. This will be great.

Comment

Yeah this is cool, I'll see if I can make 100k tonight.
                          Time for change

Comment

yaks and turd (and maybe others)

You're walking around with a ton of cash, which makes you a target for the stronger people in the game. One of you should open a bank account (it costs $50K to open one, plus 15% of your deposit), and then start depositing all your money combined in there until you get to $500K to start a gang... otherwise you're going to spend all your time in the hospital...

friendly advice

Comment

I can't successfully commit a crime to save my life.
                              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Working...
                              X