Lounge Game: The Vampires Are Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge Game: The Vampires Are Back!

Ok folks....sign up here. Do we want to have any special rules in this game? We'll try to start by Monday if enough people sign up.

hansolo
    Jaws
    Hollywood
    Celtic
    madyaks
    _Gassoff
    Glovey
    lazydaze
    davhaf
    raise
    Turd Ferguson

why not the head vamp pick his assistant like the mafia game.. only he picks the assistant after the 1st round.

Comment

Out this time. Gonna be in Portland OR all next week.
      Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

I'm IN...

...and in case I don't happen to be here online 24/7 and need to defend myself before 210 starts in again let me make it clear I am innocent and want to be visioned.
        "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

werd

Comment

Originally posted by AWSmith98 View Post
            Ok folks....sign up here. Do we want to have any special rules in this game? We'll try to start by Monday if enough people sign up.
            FWIW, I think dead guys should be allowed to comment so long as it isn't anything about the game. IMO, that's half the fun of the game. Otherwise, there is little reason to follow the game once a player is killed.
            "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

in

Comment

Sorry, I'm out. Getting down to crunch time in my class - too busy to check this enough.

(Plus I'd be a guaranteed first round bullseye anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  FWIW, I think dead guys should be allowed to comment so long as it isn't anything about the game. IMO, that's half the fun of the game. Otherwise, there is little reason to follow the game once a player is killed.
                  ++

I've always felt that making fun of the people that are killed after you is part of the fun...but any post made after you're dead shouldn't be anything close to finger pointing or hint giving.

Oh, and IN (but I won't really be around until Monday)

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise View Post
                    Sorry, I'm out. Getting down to crunch time in my class - too busy to check this enough.

(Plus I'd be a guaranteed first round bullseye anyway )
                    Bcruise

Comment

We won't start the game until at least Monday....so I'll include your name, 210.

As far as talking after you're dead....I'm willing to allow it but if there is ANY GAME DISCUSSION AT ALL there should be consequences, like sitting out the next game.

Comment

Although I'm not playing, feel free to have "Jimmy" get bitten to signal that the vampires are among you.

Comment

IN

Chitown
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                            IN

Chitown
                            Feel free. Not playing this time around.
                            Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Damn those vampires are persistent.
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Working...
                              X