Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and Wang weeps

http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries...s_the_bahamas/
    "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Holy Disappearing Rack, Batman.
    Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
      Holy Disappearing Rack, Batman.
      some of it migrated to give her that lovely second arsecheek.
      "There is an old saying that goes 'no matter how good you are, there is always someone better.' That someone is me." - Chiun

I require the lubrication to successfully handle some of them. *sigh*- Sunuvanun

Matrem tuam pedicavi

"I kinda dig Johnson" -Triggercut

Comment

yikes

remind me of the good times, someone ...
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy View Post
          yikes

remind me of the good times, someone ...

Comment

Wang?

She was the most beautiful thing to walk this earth at one point in my life. She helped me through alot of jerk off’s in the early 2000’s… So I have alot of respect for her… She looks bad cause she’s caught off guard being a normal person and with no make up… She’s relaxing she doesnt give a fuck - dont be too harsh… JERKS :( - Im sure she still looks hot if she tries, as a matter of fact - I would fuck her none stop - she has more ass than I thought…
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith View Post
              Wang?
              Nah, that swishy poof would've thrown in words like 'tart' and 'twizzler' in that diatribe.
              RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
              You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JWB View Post
                Nah, that swishy poof would've thrown in words like 'tart' and 'twizzler' in that diatribe.

Ever think that Wang is really from New Jersey or something and he gets all those slang words from some 40-year old "Guide to Aussie slang"?

Comment

Yes.
                  When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Ever think that Wang is really from New Jersey or something and he gets all those slang words from some 40-year old "Guide to Aussie slang"?

He's seriously from St. Louis but I wouldn't put it past him to have a book like that.

I think he actually has immediate family from Australia. I forget what his connection to Australia really is.
                    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JWB View Post

He's seriously from St. Louis but I wouldn't put it past him to have a book like that.

I think he actually has immediate family from Australia. I forget what his connection to Australia really is.
                      http://www.jabootu.com/views.htm

Immortal dialogue: "Let’s kick this seppo’s arse!"

Seppo!!!???

Linguistics with Lyz: I think the word they were looking for was "septic" – "septic tank" being rhyming slang for "Yank", and hence "septic" being a general term of abuse for an American. It’s not an expression that gets much use any more – and considering that there are at least two dozen other opprobrious Australian terms for "American", you have to wonder why they chose that one. (Granted, about twenty-two of those couldn’t be used on prime-time US TV, but still….) And you also have to wonder who it was that convinced the writers that "seppo" was – or ever had been – a real word. ("I can’t believe they swallowed that!")
                      I laughed and thought about InduWangZi when I read that. Where has he been, anyway?

Comment

Probably here:

I’ll hit it with my small chinese cock~!
                        As the chinese say: Cover the face, attack the base!
                        BTW, she looks really goofy in pic 15

Comment

I lived there when I was young you fucking wanks...

and..wow. It is a truly sad day....she was the hottest of the hot.

Comment

HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!

Comment

http://www.jabootu.com/views.htm

I laughed and thought about InduWangZi when I read that. Where has he been, anyway?
                              estoy aqui, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X