Sampson Out at Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sampson Out at Indiana

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Indianapolis television station WTHR is reporting that Indiana men's basketball coach Kelvin Sampson won't coach another game for the Hoosiers.

The station reported that assistant coach Dan Dakich will take over as interim coach for the rest of the season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
    His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
    Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

AT&T, Vonage, US Cellular, Sprint, and other phone companies weep.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Too funny.

Bring back Branch McCracken! He's only about 114, although he may be dead, his his integrity is beyond question.
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Good riddance.

So where will Sampson go next? Sell used cars, or become McCain's presidential campaign manager?
        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Good.

Good for the school.

Good for the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy View Post
            Good riddance.

So where will Sampson go next? Sell used cars, or become McCain's presidential campaign manager?
            Honestly, how long will it be before he's hired again by a college program?
            Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy View Post
              Good riddance.

"Can you hear me now""
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

When will the first "Bobby Knight seen on IU campus" rumor be seen?
                RIP Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Bleacher Creature View Post
                  AT&T, Vonage, US Cellular, Sprint, and other phone companies weep.

Comment

Good.

They need to hire someone I hate as much as that cocksucker.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

dhaab will be along momentarily to tell us that Sampson hasn't really been fired, and it's all a snowjob by the IU Administration.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by ShortHop View Post
                        Honestly, how long will it be before he's hired again by a college program?
                        I give him 2 years tops and he ends up at some mid-major program. Someone will take a chance on him.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor
                        Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Originally posted by StlCardz1982 View Post
                          I give him 2 years tops and he ends up at some mid-major program. Someone will take a chance on him.
                          Yep. With a couple zillion stipulations in his contract about illegal phone contacts.
                          Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Knight to finish out the season.

Would be great theatre.
                            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
                              dhaab will be along momentarily to tell us that Sampson hasn't really been fired, and it's all a snowjob by the IU Administration.

You know I work at Big Ten Network now, so if anyone would know the "inside" scoop, it's me.
                              *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Working...
                              X