Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if i tell you it is Obama by 18 in Wisconsin before the polls close?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if i tell you it is Obama by 18 in Wisconsin before the polls close?

CBS Exits

If these CBS exit polls are close to right, it looks like a solid night for Obama. According to this tabulation, Obama is winning women by 2 points (51% to 49%). And he's winning men 61% to 35%. The exit data shows women making up 57% of the Democratic electorate. But that still suggests a pretty solid win for Obama.

Will this cause anybody to get back to healthcare, foreign policy and other trivial stuff, and leave the momentus issues of plagiarism and what Michelle meant by "very"?
    v

Originally posted by kjoe View Post
    CBS Exits

If these CBS exit polls are close to right, it looks like a solid night for Obama. According to this tabulation, Obama is winning women by 2 points (51% to 49%). And he's winning men 61% to 35%. The exit data shows women making up 57% of the Democratic electorate. But that still suggests a pretty solid win for Obama.

Will this cause anybody to get back to healthcare, foreign policy and other trivial stuff, and leave the momentus issues of plagiarism and what Michelle meant by "very"?
    Ahem, 'really.'

Moon

Comment

As I just told Razzy: these are exit polls, which don't mean squat

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man View Post
        Ahem, 'really.'

Moon
        There is no limit to my ability to screw up threads---my own and others.
        v

Comment

Did we ever figure out what "is" meant?
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

02-12-2008, 07:11 PM

kjoe

vCash: 4000

90 percent of the 30 percent black=27 percent. 48 percent of the 70 percent white vote=34 percent. He should get about 61 percent in virginia.

That one turned out to be 64 percent.

This is not rocket science----18 might be low-balling---Obama should win by 20 or more. edit oops---I did the math wrong. 51 percent of the 57 percent women equals 29, 61 percent of 43 equals 26-----the cbs exit should have yielded 55 percent. 35 times 43 would give Hillary 15 percent of the vote from males, and 28 percent from women----43 percent.

That is how it turned out.
            Last edited by kjoe; 02-19-2008, 10:29 PM.
            v

Comment

Should have used the calculator---cbs was right on the money. or not. Is it now 58-41 with 95 percent in?
              Last edited by kjoe; 02-19-2008, 10:47 PM.
              v

Comment

That was a hell of a call.
                Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  As I just told Razzy: these are exit polls, which don't mean squat
                  Apparently they did this time
                  “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

If I had done the math correctly, I would have said obama by 12, not 18---it turned out to be 17?

I did the math correctly for VA---I said the exit polls give him 61---it turned out to be 64.
                    v

Comment

I'd say that's not possible, remember after South Carolina when people here said he wouldn't win many more state because all the states with huge black populations were just about over.
                      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks View Post
                        I'd say that's not possible, remember after South Carolina when people here said he wouldn't win many more state because all the states with huge black populations were just about over.
                        Yes, but you're forgetting that all the states he's won are insignificant.
                        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan View Post
                          Yes, but you're forgetting that all the states he's won are insignificant.
                          yup, all of em.
                          Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Working...
                          X