Fantasy baseball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy baseball?

I couldn't help but notice that the fantasy forum is deader Romney's candidacy.

Are any of last year's leagues continuing? Are there new leagues forming? I'd like to play in one, I think, though definitely not in a message board draft, that sucked.

What's the deal, kids?

You're about 2 weeks late for a couple leagues. I bet you could drum up enought interest in another one though.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

There is a thread here on the forum that has slipped off the main page. There is a head-to-head league and a 5x5 league going. has registered the 5x5 league and there is a draft scheduled for sometime in March. Pretty sure there's room in both.
      Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan View Post
        You're about 2 weeks late for a couple leagues. I bet you could drum up enought interest in another one though.
        See what happens when you don't monitor the lounge religiously? Learn from my mistakes, children!

Comment

Originally posted by kah View Post
          There is a thread here on the forum that has slipped off the main page. There is a head-to-head league and a 5x5 league going. has registered the 5x5 league and there is a draft scheduled for sometime in March. Pretty sure there's room in both.
          Would love to get in on 5x5... I'll go a-hunting for the thread, or if somebody finds it, bump it.

Comment

Working...
          X