The actual stupidest thing ever said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The actual stupidest thing ever said

A friend of mine was at a party years ago, standing around in a group of people. One of the women was pregnant, and they chatted about when she was due, etc. He turned to another woman in the group with a protruding belly and said, "When are YOU due?"

Her reply: "I'm not pregnant."

He said he wished God would have vaporized him on the spot.

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Feb 27 2004, 11:39 AM
    A friend of mine was at a party years ago, standing around in a group of people. One of the women was pregnant, and they chatted about when she was due, etc. He turned to another woman in the group with a protruding belly and said, "When are YOU due?"

"They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

We remind him of this about once a month.

Comment

that's great! but i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. OK.....maybe i'd wish it on Sparrow.

jk jack
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

On the other side of the fence is me, who did the classic it only happens on TV line.

Girl- I'm late
          Me- Late for what?
          Girl- My period
          Me- Shit
          Girl- I know
          Me- But we haven't even had sex yet. :angry:

Comment

A buddy of mine tells me this story, says it is true...

"Bob", who is married, has arranged for his co-worker "Tom" to meet Bob's wife's girlfriend for a blind date. So Tom goes over to Bob's house (Tom has never met Bob's wife) to meet the girl for the blind date. Tom gets over to Bob's and sees two girls. One of them is really attractive, and the other one is fat and not so easy on the eyes. So Tom takes Bob aside and says, "Dammit Bob, why'd you set me up with some fat girl?"

Bob then goes, 'The fat girl happens to be my wife"...

“I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

That's why you've ALWAYS gotta check for lactation before you comment...sure, some broads get a little uncomfortable when you're giving her a quick squeeze or suck, but it definatley beats the alternative...
              . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
              -mike
              mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Or as Dave Barry says, unless she's actually in labor, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Feb 27 2004, 12:48 PM
                  Or as Dave Barry says, unless she's actually in labor, keep your mouth shut.
                  Words to live by.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and people are telling her how big she is. She gets pissed, but geez, she IS big.
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

He immediately should have said, "Would you like to be?"
                    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Wanna get Away?

Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

That's a good story, Reggie, but the actual stupidest thing ever said remains:

David Bell - World Series Hero

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really glad Walt got the kind of value he did when he moved Bell.
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan+Feb 27 2004, 01:19 PM-->
                          QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Feb 27 2004, 01:19 PM)

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Feb 27 2004, 01:30 PM
                          That's a good story, Reggie, but the actual stupidest thing ever said remains:

David Bell - World Series Hero 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really glad Walt got the kind of value he did when he moved Bell. 
                          Now it's starting to feel like baseball season.
                          I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan+Feb 27 2004, 01:24 PM-->
                            QUOTE(hkyfan @ Feb 27 2004, 01:24 PM)
                          Working...
                          X