• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco
    • Dec 2005

Fabbri ENG...

...fitting finish
    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• marco
      • Dec 2005

Looks like Fabbri's knee has healed up just fiiiiiiine.
      25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
      Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• marco
        • Dec 2005

Dear God this goalie side-to-side is unbeatable.

Comment

• Catfish Hunter
          • Mar 2016

Ron Baechle of Barnhart, aka Towel Man, has been waving and tossing towels for 32 years at Blues games.

Comment

• ijm
            Dyslexic Member
            • Mar 2016

Thx for posting from a website that you have to subscribe to.

Comment

• ppg shg
              • Apr 2004

Barbashev tucks it in. 2nd PP unit comes through.

2 goal lead.
              From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• ppg shg
                • Apr 2004

DP 57 out with a UBI. Certainly a concussion. We'll see how many games he misses.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

Comment

• ppg shg
                  • Apr 2004

Tied, or leading, after 2

Comment

• ppg shg
                    • Apr 2004

Big Bobby Bortz hopping up with the forwards with Perron out.

Comment

• ppg shg
                      • Apr 2004

Just a miserable point

Comment

• ppg shg
                        • Apr 2004

Should be about another 2 weeks until Berube is fired

Comment

• Glovey
                          Mr Olympiad
                          • Feb 2004

Didn't even know they were playing. This team sucks and I don't care to watch them right now.

Comment

• Reggie Cleveland
                            • Feb 2004

Blues certainly excel in OT this year.

Comment

• Jun 2004

The game wasn't even available top watch because ESPN is playing stupid games.

I'm this FUCKING close to cancelling cable forvever and stupid shit like this is going to push me over the edge.

If I cancel cable, ESPN will get less money. And they should, FUCK THEM.

Stop removing games from the fucking schedule.
                              To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

• marco
                                • Dec 2005

I didn't see if there was a game today but ooof

Comment

Working...
                                X