This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey those jerseys... YOU SUCK.

Marketing Department, it's all your fault, it's all your fault...
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

• You think the Brown kid wants to stay up?

Yeah, it was just a tip in. But still…
      Catfish Hunter
      Last edited by Catfish Hunter; 12-04-2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• EVERYONE could see that second Florida goal coming a mile away on that rush. Goodness, we absolutely specialize in late period goals.

This game has OT written all over it.
        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• With a full head of steam, the flutter pass from ROR somehow slid, slivered under the skate of the defender (I have no idea how with the limited space) to Saad for the chip and goal.

3-2 good guys.
          "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Well that stinks.

Comment

• Well, damn!!!

That third PP called on Krug was straight trash. Up 3-2, we could have probably put this game away.

Late period goals bite us in the ass yet again. But, man, did they fight today. The 4 on 3 PK by ROR, Sunny and Bortuzzo was a beautiful thing to watch, and exhausting. What a shift by Bortuzzo, and without a stick for three quarters of the kill.
              slow groove
              Last edited by slow groove; 12-04-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• 48 shots stopped? Damn Husso.

Comment

• Blues played today? Seems I didn't miss anything. SOSAB.

Comment

• Pretty frustrating from 57:00 until losing in the shootout. Sigh.
                    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• This may be the shittiest team ever with less than eight minutes left in the game.

Comment

• Robert Thomas will miss Tuesday's game against the Florida Panthers with a lower-body injury.

Comment

• Not that ijm will understand.

Comment

• Husso in goal again. I hope he's not stuck facing 50ish shots tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
                              Husso in goal again. I hope he's not stuck facing 50ish shots tonight.

20 shots in one period, so he may surpass the previous 50ish. Outshot 20 to 5. Three PK by StL.

And...a high sticking penalty with <3 seconds to go until intermission? Jeeezus.

Comment

• Am I imagining that I hear Jamie Rivers on my teevee right now? Where the hell is Panger?
                                " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Working...
                                X