This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
    These announcers want Tampa to win so bad.
    Really they want Kyrou to score the winning goal for Tampa if at all possible.
    25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
    Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Meh, Shootout... I'll check on the score later.
      25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
      Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• That was a very good PK.

Comment

• Best win of the year.

Comment

• I wish all the games were on Hulu!!

Comment

• Never know just what you're going to see from this team, do you?

Comment

• Sounds like it was a good game to watch
                Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

• I bet the last $1.37 in my BetMGM account on the Lightning and it paid off. My balance is now zero. The Blues are on their own, haha!
                  You can't kill terror
                  So let's declare war
                  There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

• Originally posted by Ty Shula View Post
                    Sounds like it was a good game to watch
                    The 2nd and 3rd periods were outstanding.

Comment

• Great stick poke on the puck by Thomas against Cirelli in the OT in front of the net with :38 remaining. Binnington never had to make a play on it as a result. That defensive play was possibly the difference between one and two points.

When asked what the game meant to him, Binni responded,

Uh, it means a lot, it was fun. Three goals early. The crowd was on me a bit, I loved it, holding me accountable. And then I turned it into kind of a standing ovation. So, it's part of the game. That's the show, baby. It's a good win.
                      Four game win streak at home, winners of 7 of 11 at Enterprise Center. Blues have outscored opponents by 13 goals at home, and tallied 10 goals with the man advantage.
                      slow groove
                      Last edited by slow groove; 12-01-2021, 09:32 AM.
                      "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I was one goal away from a Glovey meltdown and leaving the building.

Big come from behind win.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

• I was close to turning the game off as well. Then I had to drop a kid at a soccer practice and moved to the radio. Then ROR scored and then I was drawn back in. I fully expected them to blow it in OT, especially when Tampa went on the PP. I feel this team is a second round exit, nothing more.

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

Comment

• That third goal for TB was one of the craziest goals I've ever seen. The ice tilted in favor of the Blues midway through the first & they never looked back.
                            Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenmachine View Post
                              I was close to turning the game off as well. Then I had to drop a kid at a soccer practice and moved to the radio. Then ROR scored and then I was drawn back in. I fully expected them to blow it in OT, especially when Tampa went on the PP. I feel this team is a second round exit, nothing more.
                              I feel the same.

But can we just sacrifice one player a week to COVID so that way by the time we reach the end of the season we just have to deal with "normal" hockey injuries?

Plus the 3+ weeks off for the Olympics should be nice for a reset/get healthy time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenmachine View Post
                                I was close to turning the game off as well. Then I had to drop a kid at a soccer practice and moved to the radio. Then ROR scored and then I was drawn back in. I fully expected them to blow it in OT, especially when Tampa went on the PP. I feel this team is a second round exit, nothing more.
                                Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post

I feel the same.

But can we just sacrifice one player a week to COVID so that way by the time we reach the end of the season we just have to deal with "normal" hockey injuries?

Plus the 3+ weeks off for the Olympics should be nice for a reset/get healthy time.
                                Really wonder what feeling like a 2nd round exit team means. Any team that makes the playoffs AND wins the first round certainly has a chance to make a deep run. They're either a low seed playing great at the time and beating a much higher seed or they're eliminating another good team. Obviously, no ones perception of what kind of playoff team this is relevant at this point in the season...just seems like an odd position to take.

Comment

Working...
                                X