GDT: 2021 College Football; Roll Dawgs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
    Also, can we talk about how Smart never went to his other QB when Bennett kept struggling? Daniels is a great passer.
    I thought about that a LOT during the game
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

• God I just looked at Cincy’s schedule, Glovey you need to look that up. I’m shocked they are ranked where they are, seriously

Comment

• Dr. Pepper needs to change their rule for that check. No more underhand tosses. Throw the damn ball.

Comment

• I really wish Ferentz would work harder to recruit better quarterbacks. That's been one of Iowa's biggest weaknesses, IMO.
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Originally posted by madyaks View Post
            God I just looked at Cincy’s schedule, Glovey you need to look that up. I’m shocked they are ranked where they are, seriously
            Who has Georgia beat that is anything close to #5?

Comment

Who has Georgia beat that is anything close to #5?
              Have you looked at both schedules?
              It’s embarrassing

Comment

Have you looked at both schedules?
                It’s embarrassing
                Go suck Saban's cock you pathetic SEC cuck. You probably enjoyed having it shoved up your ass today. Loser.

Comment

• Iowa is not good. Cannot believe they made it to this game.

Comment

Go suck Saban's cock you pathetic SEC cuck. You probably enjoyed having it shoved up your ass today. Loser.
                    Lol classic glovey, I guess you went and looked at their schedules and realized that the only ranked team that Cincy had on their schedule was ND, and then their conference game but they weren’t in the top 20. Georgia on the other hand had 4 in the top 20 and Bama in the conference game.
                    How did Illinois do?

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post
                      Iowa is not good. Cannot believe they made it to this game.
                      I didn’t think they had a chance after what Michigan did to Ohio State last week, but I didn’t expect this

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post
                        Iowa is not good. Cannot believe they made it to this game.
                        I don't think anyone expected Iowa to put up much of a fight, but they're pretty representative of the B1G West as a whole. Just a bunch of Iowas and Wisconsins gaining 3 yards a play.

Comment

Lol classic glovey, I guess you went and looked at their schedules and realized that the only ranked team that Cincy had on their schedule was ND, and then their conference game but they weren’t in the top 20. Georgia on the other hand had 4 in the top 20 and Bama in the conference game.
                          How did Illinois do?
                          I'm not talking about early season rankings, dipshit. Georgia beat three ranked teams: 20 Clemson (neutral), 22 Arkansas (home), and 23 Kentucky (home). Is that really somehow better than Cincy beating 6 Notre Dame (road) and 21 Houston (home)?

Comment

I'm not talking about early season rankings, dipshit. Georgia beat three ranked teams: 20 Clemson (neutral), 22 Arkansas (home), and 23 Kentucky (home). Is that really somehow better than Cincy beating 6 Notre Dame (road) and 21 Houston (home)?
                            It’s good you’re picking what rankings to go by, I’ll go with what they were ranked when they played them and give credit for what they were when scheduled, it took balls to schedule Clemson and they knew they’d get a good team in the conference championship not to mention SEC games, Cincy scheduled one team ND and the rest are literally shit

Comment

It’s good you’re picking what rankings to go by, I’ll go with what they were ranked when they played them and give credit for what they were when scheduled, it took balls to schedule Clemson and they knew they’d get a good team in the conference championship not to mention SEC games, Cincy scheduled one team ND and the rest are literally shit
                              Goddamn you're a fucking dumbfuck moron. Rankings at the time don't count for shit, you mouthbreathing, cocksucking, illiterate motherfucker. Go gargle Saban's balls you pathetic bitch. Georgia will never win a fucking title.

Comment

• Not a Michigan fan but as a sports fan, nice to see see new teams in the playoffs.

Bama Mich in the finals, imo.

Bama wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X