• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalen Deboer took the Washington job.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC Santana View Post
      Fuck Brian Kelly. He's responsible for the death of Declan Sullivan. He can go to hell.
      But wait, there's more... Former assistant coaches, now NFL head coaches Matt Lafleur and Robert Saleh invited to a party at Kelly's home, only to be put to work, shoveling snow and parking cars...

Sounds like Kelly watched Coming to America.
      Saleh and now- Packers coach Matt LaFleur, the older brother of Jets coordinator Mike LaFleur, were on Kelly’ s staff as low-level assistants in their 20 s. According to a 2019 ESPN article, …

Comment

• SMH of the week:

Breece Hall, Iowa State RB and Doak Walker Award finalist (given to the NCAA's top RB), was selected only third-team All Big 12.

This kid's list of accomplishments since his arrival at ISU has catapulted him into legendary status at Ames. His exploits last week is just one example. He'll go high in the draft.
        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Marcus Freeman to be head coach at ND. Had to look up who he was.

Comment

• ND with the right move. I think Fickell has limited upside.
            Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.

Comment

• CSU fired coach Steve Adazzio after 2 seasons.

A.C.

Comment

• ****braska QB Adrian Martinez has entered the portal. I guess he's accomplished his mission (to be the best 3-9 team in the country).
                bombay
                Last edited by bombay; 12-02-2021, 01:30 PM.

A.C.

Comment

• Originally posted by bombay View Post
                  CSU fired coach Steve Adazzio after 2 seasons.
                  Need to give my boy T. Alford a shot. Then again, at this point I'm not sure he'd take it if offered.
                  "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by bombay View Post
                    CSU fired coach Steve Adazzio after 2 seasons.
                    damn that wasnt long... guess getting kicked out of the game was icing on the cake

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post
                      Marcus Freeman to be head coach at ND. Had to look up who he was.
                      Glad he stayed. Kelly wanted him to follow to LSU.

Comment

• Bronco Mendenhall stepping down at UVA after their bowl game.

https://twitter.com/JacquieFran_/sta...tJfhY3lzQ&s=19

Comment

• NCAA just arbitrarily adds another bowl game so that all 6 win teams can play in a bowl. 42 bowl games now. Absolutely ridiculous. Maybe 6 of them will be worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                            NCAA just arbitrarily adds another bowl game so that all 6 win teams can play in a bowl. 42 bowl games now. Absolutely ridiculous. Maybe 6 of them will be worth watching.
                            It's pretty unpredictable which ones are good games. Some years the big ones are blowout snoozefests. One of the best ones I've seen in recent years was like Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky a few years back.

"
                            Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

• The replacement bowl comes after the Redbox Bowl was canceled in September. That game typically pitted teams from the Pac-12 and the Big Ten. So while it is a little weird that an extra bowl game is being created out of thin air after the regular season, that bowl game is more like a replacement than an addition.

Comment

• 42 is still way too many.

Comment

Working...
                                X