No announcement yet.

Drat's Idea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a temp tag on a shit beater on the way in to work, that expired 6/20. It was earlier in 6/20, so it's over a year old. Maybe they have gotten a ticket, maybe not. It sucks, because I know those people probably can't afford fines, but it worries me, because they likely don't have insurance either.

Comment

Originally posted by drat View Post
      I saw a temp tag on a shit beater on the way in to work, that expired 6/20. It was earlier in 6/20, so it's over a year old. Maybe they have gotten a ticket, maybe not. It sucks, because I know those people probably can't afford fines, but it worries me, because they likely don't have insurance either.
      Wonder if there's any programs to perhaps subsidize these fees and premiums to help get them up to legal.

Comment

Originally posted by drat View Post
        That's what uninsured motorist coverage is for. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by jackass View Post

That's what uninsured motorist coverage is for. No worries.
          My fave is the underinsured!

Comment

At least 9/10 temp plates in the city are expired.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ice View Post

Wonder if there's any programs to perhaps subsidize these fees and premiums to help get them up to legal.
              I gotta tell ya, I don't know. Is there? I haven't spent too much time thinking about it, other than seeing expired temp tags while driving.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ice View Post

They need to just let the dealers roll the taxes into the loans. Pretty sure other states do that.

Comment

Working...
                X