GDT: 2021 NHL Playoffs (Blues not included); It's still Champa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruh-roh

The NHL said it will investigate an allegation made by Evander Kane’s wife that the San Jose Sharks forward bet on his own games and has intentionally tried to lose for gambling profit.

The league said Saturday night on Twitter that it was made aware of the social media posts by Anna Kane and plans to conduct a full investigation. Anna Kane wrote on Instagram: “How does the NHL let a compulsive gambling addict still play when he’s obviously throwing games to win money? Hmm maybe someone needs to address this.”

She added: “Can someone ask (Commissioner) Gary Bettman how they let a player gamble on his own games? Bet and win with bookies on his own games?”

In a separate post, Anna Kane accused her husband of spending lavishly partying in Europe while asking her to sell her wedding ring to survive and wrote about not being able to afford baby formula for their child.

Didn't dude file for bankruptcy last year?
    The NHL said it will investigate an allegation made by Evander Kane’s wife that the San Jose Sharks forward bet on his own games and has intentionally tried to lose for gambling profit. The league said Saturday night on Twitter that it was made aware of the social media posts by Anna Kane and plans to conduct a full investigation.
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• The Canadiens' Owner, President and CEO on the team's decision to draft Logan Mailloux.

Comment

• The Coyotes hired Larry Pleau.

Comment

• NHL will have ads on jerseys beginning with the 22-23 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK View Post
              Ruh-roh

Didn't dude file for bankruptcy last year?
              Scandalous bitches make for happy feds. - Ice Cube, lyric from his song Steady Mobbin'
              Then again, if Kane left her "penniless" and with child while he partied, is he really surprised by her action?
              Last edited by slow groove; 08-17-2021, 11:30 AM.
              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                NHL will have ads on jerseys beginning with the 22-23 season.
                Fuck! I hoped this day would never come. Guess I'm done buying jerseys.
                You can't kill terror
                So let's declare war
                There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

• NascarHockeyLeague
                  Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• I'm putting this here because I can't find the Blues thread. I would love to have him in the Note, great on the PK and he still has some left in the tank (plus he played with Krug in Bean Town, maybe he get get Krug going again).

Chara is a longshot for the Blues, as the veteran defenseman would like to stay as close to his family in Boston as possible with everything else equal.

Comment

• No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                        No thanks.
                        Anyone else out there who would be better at this point you care to list?

Comment

• I'd give him a shot for the right money.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Prngr44 View Post
                            I'd give him a shot for the right money.
                            Same. He's a warrior. Guys like Parayko might learn a lot from him.
                            You can't kill terror
                            So let's declare war
                            There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

• Originally posted by It's a Trap View Post

Anyone else out there who would be better at this point you care to list?
                              Im not going to claim our defense is in great shape, but it does have enough bodies at the moment so I’m just gonna say “pass” and not bother doing any research for you.

Comment

• What in the heck does Parayko need to learn? He anchored tough defensive assignments en route to a Cup… over Charas team.

Comment

Working...
                                X