Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P good game.

Comment

• Maroon is back third year in a row. Damn.
      25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
      Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Lot less interested in the finals now.

Comment

• Kinda wish it would have been Vegas vs Lightning or Habs vs Isles...
          25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
          Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Originally posted by marco View Post
            Maroon is back third year in a row. Damn.
            Pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post

Pretty cool.
              Obviously he's not a huge liability.

Comment

• Cool.

Comment

• It sure feels like we're headed for a quick Tampa win, but Montreal has been full of surprises so who knows.

I'm rooting hard for the Habs.
                  To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

• Goddamn I can't fucking wait for NBC to lose their hockey coverage. Game 1 of the FINALS is on cable because of fucking America Ninja Warrior.

Comment

• Let's go Lighting!!!

Comment

Let's go Lighting!!!
                        They just won last year! Jesus, what a frontrunning loser you are.

Comment

• Hell of a deflection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                            Goddamn I can't fucking wait for NBC to lose their hockey coverage. Game 1 of the FINALS is on cable because of fucking America Ninja Warrior.
                            Thier next contract is on a cable station.

Also, why would I root for a Canadian team, you do that in international play when the US plays them? And why not root for a St. Louisian to win again?

Comment

• Why would I care if an American team wins a club trophy? Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Thier next contract is on a cable station.

Also, why would I root for a Canadian team, you do that in international play when the US plays them? And why not root for a St. Louisian to win again?
                                Next year's Finals are on ABC.

Comment

Working...
                                X