X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Habitants!!!!!

Comment

• Edmundson tops PETERangelo
      From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• Jake Allen has a chance to get a second ring in three seasons.

Let that sink in.

Comment

• The Internet, social media, HDTV, and smartphones didn't exist the last time this proud franchise played for a Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis58 View Post
            Jake Allen has a chance to get a second ring in three seasons.

Let that sink in.
            No one will have done less for either.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

Comment

• Should have gone with Flower.

If Deboer doesn't get to the Stanley Cup in his first year (and fuck it up), can always count on Peter Deboer to fuck things up by the conference finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppg shg View Post

No one will have done less for either.
                He's like Ryan Theriot.

Comment

Let that sink in.
                  Why does this need to sink in? He is a backup goaltender.

Comment

• The Blues got swept by colorado, who lost to Vegas, who just got punked by Montreal. I'm gonna go ahead and let that sink in.

Comment

• Game 7 tmrw fellas. A Cup final that would never happen under normal circumstances. A team from the East will win it.

Comment

The Internet, social media, HDTV, and smartphones didn't exist the last time this proud franchise played for a Cup.
                        The internet absolutely existed in 1993.

Comment

Let that sink in.
                          Maroon is in line w/ ring #3, possibly

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post

2010 I think.
                            Damn I feel old. I grew up in Webster as well buy graduated a couple of decades prior.
                            Another season as a Blues fan.

Comment

• Let's go TB!!!

TB -.5 1st period +145

Comment

• Why are you rooting for Tampa? They just won. Fuck them. Go Isles!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X