No announcement yet.

GDT: 2021 NHL Playoffs (Blues not included); It's still Champa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see some bite by all 4 teams, and get each series to 1-1.
    From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• Habs coach tested positive.

Comment

• Holy shit, that game tying goal. Wow.

Comment

• That was nuts. Screw Vegas.
          To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

• Vegas looked off last night. I'm not sure if Montreal is causing that or not, but they sure didn't look like the team that consistently ran the Blues off the ice all season and then did the same to Colorado. Still, they should have won that game and I'm still betting they will win this series.

Comment

• Rarely is the goalie not the center of the post regulation win hug. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQfBWRfOV8

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post
                Rarely is the goalie not the center of the post regulation win hug. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQfBWRfOV8
                Elite move with game on the line and then a big ole desperation NOPE!
                25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Just saw MAF's smooth move at the end of Game 3.

Looks like something Roman Turek would have done.
                  25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                  Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Nic Roy scores 1:18 into OT and Vegas ties the series 2-2... with Robin Lehner in net!
                    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by marco View Post
                      Just saw MAF's smooth move at the end of Game 3.

Looks like something Roman Turek would have done.
                      Quick did it once too. It happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by marco View Post

Elite move with game on the line and then a big ole desperation NOPE!
                        Thank goodness for the full catchers mask, too. After his whip-around no-look shot, McDonagh inadvertently kicked the goalie Varlamov square in the head. That could have been nasty.
                        Last edited by slow groove; 06-21-2021, 10:07 AM.
                        "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• This is starting to get out of hand early. TB 3 zip in the 1st.

Comment

• Looks like I either missed a lot or not much depending how you look at it. Might see what else is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glovey View Post
                              Looks like I either missed a lot or not much depending how you look at it. Might see what else is on.
                              College WS or LAD and SD at 9. That's it for tonight. I'm watching game on iPad and catching up on Top Chef.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post

College WS or LAD and SD at 9. That's it for tonight. I'm watching game on iPad and catching up on Top Chef.
                                Yeah I caught the last 3 innings of the CWS Game. Both starters pitched their ass off. Great game.

Comment

Working...
                                X