No announcement yet.

GDT: 2021 NHL Playoffs (Blues not included); It's still Champa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is great. As much as I root for CO teams, f the Avs.

Comment

• Fuck the Kroenkes.

Comment

• Empty netter. So long Avs. Don't let the door hit you in your Kadri on the way out.
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

• 6-0 to 0-4... ouch
          25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
          Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• good thing they were awarded the Stanley Cup after they beat the Blues.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of Cardinals Stirrups

Comment

• Nice job by Vegas to shut down MacKinnon. Will probably be them and Tampa and I wouldn’t bet against them in that series.

Comment

• Originally posted by marco View Post
                6-0 to 0-4... ouch
                There's a Chicago parody song in there...

"Threw my dentures on the floor...SIX and OH to OH and FOUR!"

Mic drop

Comment

• Price with one of the best saves of the playoffs to keep the Habs in this game.

Comment

• Great game so far.

Comment

• How did that stay out?

Comment

• Good game. TB needs this one. Up 2-1.

Comment

• Took Habs +1.5 tonight and for the series at +650. Tonight's game looking good so far, up 2 zip after 1.

Comment

• Sweet backhand by Byron on the mini-break. Les Habitants 3-0.
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• PETERangelo really making Dougie Fresh look more and more like a true genius.
                              From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• Should have been a penalty vs Vegas there. But Habs will steal one. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X