Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: 2021 NHL Playoffs (Blues not included); It's still Champa Bay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ItsOnlyTheRiver View Post

    The winningest franchise in NHL history has never swept anyone before? I find that hard to believe but I’m not gonna fact check it.
    By my count they've swept 24 series in their existence. Took about 2 minutes to check Wikipedia. NBC is so goddamn fucking incompetent. Good riddance.

    Comment


    • Worst... all St. Louis Blues fans should know Montreal swept the Blues in the Stanley Cup finals each of the Blues' first two years of existence.
      Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post
        Worst... all St. Louis Blues fans should know Montreal swept the Blues in the Stanley Cup finals each of the Blues' first two years of existence.
        Well, it's not like it was a fair setup. An expansion team was guaranteed to meet an Original 6 teams for the first 3 years after the expansion. The Blues were just the best expansion team those first three years.
        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan View Post

          Well, it's not like it was a fair setup. An expansion team was guaranteed to meet an Original 6 teams for the first 3 years after the expansion. The Blues were just the best expansion team those first three years.
          Yes, I know that. But it doesn't change the fact that 52 & 53 years ago, the Canadians swept two series.

          And my post was more directed at jim since a Blues fan should immediately know what NBC said was incorrect (provided he correctly heard it).
          Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
          Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
          There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
          "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
          "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

          Comment


          • I guess I didn't hear it correctly. My bad. Sorry fellas.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tazlaz View Post

              Yes, I know that. But it doesn't change the fact that 52 & 53 years ago, the Canadians swept two series.

              And my post was more directed at jim since a Blues fan should immediately know what NBC said was incorrect (provided he correctly heard it).
              I was thinking that, too, but it was late and my mind could only confirm that stupid Boston sweep.

              Comment


              • Blues should really look into signing a guy like Maroon. Just wins playoff series.
                From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

                For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.


                I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

                The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

                Comment


                • Was surprised they didn't after 2019 at 900K.

                  2 more rounds for 3 in a row for him..

                  Comment


                  • Fuck, Avs score with .08 sec left in the 1st. Fleury should have had that. What a momentum changer.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah Vegas, 2 down, now tied.

                      Comment


                      • Avs choking away not just this game but the series.

                        Comment


                        • We shall see on OT.

                          Comment


                          • Stone is a killer!

                            Comment


                            • Vegas baby! Suck it Kroenke!

                              Comment


                              • See ya, Kroenke. This series is over.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X