Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(WWW) Cards @ Pirates for a weekend series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardz82 View Post
    That was easy enough.
    Not...

- Jacob Stallings
    So, sha la la la la la my lady
    in the sun with your dress undone

- Norm MacDonald

Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

Comment

Likely going to be 0.5 game out of first behind Milwaukee here in less than an hour. LA is beating them up 14-1 in the middle of the sixth.
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
        Likely going to be 0.5 game out of first behind Milwaukee here in less than an hour. LA is beating them up 14-1 in the middle of the sixth.
        One game out. We were two out to start the day.
        Make the world a better place, punch a Trumper in the face.

Comment

Nice little series the Cards had.
          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Pud Galvin View Post

One game out. We were two out to start the day.
            Correct. I didn't realize they had updated the Cardinals' result in the standings when I looked. Thought they were going to be 17-12 to MIL's 17-11. But the Birds are only 16-12.
            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Here's to the rest of the pitching staff pitching to contact like Carlos did yesterday.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by JK View Post
                A.J. Pollock 2 HR, 8 RBI! He just missed a third HR which would have given him a franchise record 10 RBI in one game.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl View Post
                  Nice little series the Cards had.
                  Yes. I still don't believe this team is currently as good as their record, but who cares. Just find a way to win games and let the standings sort itself out later.

Hard to complain about the starting pitching, though.
                  "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

A little statistical anomaly - The Marlins are 11 - 16 and in last place in the NL East but at +4 the only team in the division with a positive run differential. First place Washington is -14

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post
                      A little statistical anomaly - The Marlins are 11 - 16 and in last place in the NL East but at +4 the only team in the division with a positive run differential. First place Washington is -14
                      Cardinals are +19, second best behind Pittsburgh who is +26.

Dodgers? Five over .500, and +45 to easily lead all of baseball. (For the record, Houston sits at +32, just ahead of The Fighting LaRussa's (+28).
                      Last edited by slow groove; 05-03-2021, 08:22 AM.
                      "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by slow groove View Post

Cardinals are +19, second best behind Pittsburgh who is +26.

Dodgers? Five over .500, and +45 to easily lead all of baseball. (For the record, Houston sits at +32, just ahead of The Fighting LaRussa's (+28).
                        Pittsburgh is -26 my friend. But it seems our offense and pitching are finding their true selves. Hopefully Hicks is just dealing with some inflammation and nothing too serious.
                        Last edited by The Ghost of Tupelo; 05-03-2021, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ghost of Tupelo View Post

Pittsburgh is -26 my friend. But it seems are offense and pitching are finding their true selves. Hopefully Hicks is just dealing with some inflammation and nothing too serious.
                          Misread. Thanks for the correction, sir.

Btw, "our." ;-)

Comment

Working...
                          X