No announcement yet.

COVID vaccination side effects experienced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with this no mask deal in certain public places if you have been vaccinated is really on the honor system? Haha, like that's gonna work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijm View Post
      So with this no mask deal in certain public places if you have been vaccinated is really on the honor system? Haha, like that's gonna work.
      Hi Jim

Comment

• Sup?

Comment

So with this no mask deal in certain public places if you have been vaccinated is really on the honor system? Haha, like that's gonna work.
          I promise not to cum in your mouth...
          So many people in the same device…

Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

Comment

• ok then.

Comment

What's your plan, jim
              2017 sponsee of Aledmys Diaz
              2016 sponsor of Stephen "Piss" Piscotty also know as "Biscuits"
              *2015 sponsor of Randall Grichuk
              *Sponsoree of CG
              2014 (and 2013) sponsor of Kevin Siegrist

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandwagon Loblaw View Post

What's your plan, jim
                Wear it where I am required to.

Comment

• It's amazing about the number of people fully vaccinated at the gym (Club Fitness). It's like a 5 vs 95% ratio of masked/unmasked

Comment

• My place said we can use up to 10 paid sick days because of the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act when recovering from symptoms after vaccine.
                    Those dont count against our regular PTO.

I think I took 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chappy View Post
                      My place said we can use up to 10 paid sick days because of the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act when recovering from symptoms after vaccine.
                      Those dont count against our regular PTO.

I think I took 3 days.
                      Pussy
                      -Utah

Comment

• 21 y/o got the J&J on Monday. Yesterday, pretty well laid up. Clammy, lethargic, stayed in bed all day.

No one knew the difference until about 5:30 pm when he said he didn't want to go get Mexican food.
                        From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• a coworker stayed home w/ a 101.4 fever last week the day after receiving the second moderna shot.

said they just felt blah.

Comment

• my sixth-grader receives the first Pfizer shot on Saturday.

Comment

• This seems pretty fucking stupid. Why is OSHA requiring that adverse reactions to vaccinations that are employer-mandated be counted as "reportable incidents" impacting a company's safety record?

Clayco has stepped back from a previously announced firmwide vaccine mandate in response to a recent federal guideline.
                              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

• What are you doing in this thread?
                                2017 sponsee of Aledmys Diaz
                                2016 sponsor of Stephen "Piss" Piscotty also know as "Biscuits"
                                *2015 sponsor of Randall Grichuk
                                *Sponsoree of CG
                                2014 (and 2013) sponsor of Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Working...
                                X