COVID vaccination side effects experienced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fucking tool

It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Not seeing him arrested yet.

Comment

• Illinois and Chicago looking to allow COVID vaccinations to occur at bars and for people to get a free drink when they do. They're trying to fast track bills right now.

Comment

• Just got the 2nd Pfizer jab and am in a 10 minute timeout.
          Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

• "It's been a success," said County Executive Mark Poloncarz. "We figured it would be pretty good, but now we're seeing the results."

Comment

• Originally posted by bombay View Post
              Just got the 2nd Pfizer jab and am in a 10 minute timeout.
              Good luck. I was just tired. Could have been worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack jones View Post
                Good luck. I was just tired. Could have been worse.
                Yeah, nothing detectable yet.
                Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

• I'm lovin' the, "the vaccine side effects are worse than actually having COVID so therefore I'm not getting it" hot takes out there.
                  25MM jobs in 10 years / 4% GDP Growth / Insurance for everybody / Schools flush with cash don't produce results
                  Jan 2017: 4.7% U-3, 9.2% U-6, 62.7% LFPR, 5.2% Real Wages, 2.6% GDP, 19,827 DJIA, 2,271 S&P500, $2.316/gal

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfish Hunter View Post
                    Illinois and Chicago looking to allow COVID vaccinations to occur at bars and for people to get a free drink when they do. They're trying to fast track bills right now.
                    Maybe they should throw in a free private dance.
                    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

• Originally posted by marco View Post
                      I'm lovin' the, "the vaccine side effects are worse than actually having COVID so therefore I'm not getting it" hot takes out there.
                      People are fucking idiots
                      It's like algebra...why you gotta put numbers and letters together. Why can't you just go fuck yourself?

Comment

• Eric Clapton detailed his "disastrous" Covid-19 vaccine experience and blamed "the propaganda" for overstating the safety of the vaccine.

Comment

• I've read and heard about some scary shit about that AZ vaccine.
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

• 13 year old got her first Pfizer shot on Friday. Went to the Oschner general wellness campus across from the main hospital. It was like the world's largest sockhop in there. So many 12-15 year olds getting shotZ.
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

• My 13 year old did the vaccine thing too. We got an appointment at Walgreens locally very easily.

Comment

• I know most everyone (including myself) is all about ending the pandemic unemployment benefits bonus. That being said, we need a temporary expansion of paid days off (1,2 or 3 days) for vaccination side effects.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/paid-...b03e1dd38f8556

Fight me.

Comment

Working...
                                X