No announcement yet.

COVID vaccination side effects experienced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Ed is probably the best person in the board. Just a very pleasant person.

Comment

• Originally posted by drat View Post
      Easy Ed is probably the best person in the board. Just a very pleasant person.
      Uh oh. Do I owe you money or something, drat? ;-)

Comment

• Nobody ever said the vaccines were 100% effective.
        A pediatrician got the disease seven weeks after receiving her second dose. She is among a tiny but growing number who are contending with this disturbing experience.

Comment

• Yeah, 98% effective and almost zero chance of death. Why bother with a vaccine. Not worth it
          Sketch in STL
          Official Sponsor of jHonny Peralta

I'M WITH HILLARY!

Comment

• I've been told probably a half dozen times on social media that I was being "anti science" for saying vaccination does not mean you cannot become infected or be a carrier and that's why masks are still necessary.

"
            Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

• Originally posted by sketch View Post
              Yeah, 98% effective and almost zero chance of death. Why bother with a vaccine. Not worth it
              1 in1 million get blood clots. Shut 'er down!

"

Comment

• Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit View Post

It's probably a hot topic while they're standing in line waiting to buy lottery tickets.

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

• Only 29% of Coloradans have had both shots. 13% more have had one. This low %age is surprising to me.
                  Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

• Speaking totally out of my ass here but I would guess Colorado has both "da gubmint can't tell me what ta do!" types and "my homeopathic doctor said no vaccines for me" types.

"

Comment

• Originally posted by drat View Post
                      Easy Ed is probably the best person in the board. Just a very pleasant person.
                      This is a very good assessment.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor
                      Jim Beam, Fun Dip, and Guns 'N Roses

2014 TP College Football Pick'em Champion

Comment

Speaking totally out of my ass here but I would guess Colorado has both "da gubmint can't tell me what ta do!" types and "my homeopathic doctor said no vaccines for me" types.

Denver/Boulder is royal blue, the Springs and non-skiing mountain towns are horse face boebert people.
                        Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

I've been told probably a half dozen times on social media that I was being "anti science" for saying vaccination does not mean you cannot become infected or be a carrier and that's why masks are still necessary.
                          Well, it didn't help that the fucking CDC director literally said that fully vaccinated people couldn't get the disease or be carriers. That was a massive fuck up.

Comment

• FTR when we are at the point (and we aren't that far) that everyone who wants a vaccine can get one I'm done with non mandatory masks. If you wanna risk your own health because of a stupid youtube video you saw I'm not making it my responsibility to protect you. There's a couple month grace period of course but at some point in the near future I ain't inconveniencing myself to protect people that don't give a flying fuck.

"

Comment

• I got my second shot yesterday. Moderna. Arm is sore, but I have to say that it's better than the last time, and that wasn't bad. I'm very tired now, but I didn't get enough sleep after work, and it's almost time to get going for tonight...

Comment

I want to add, as a PSA, that I have a blood clotting factor, Factor V Leiden. I'm sure there are others, but this is allegedly from my German ancestry. Some of my family also have it, and some don't.

I would urge everyone with a family history of blood clots to be tested to know where you stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X