Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID vaccination side effects experienced

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Very alarming, India is getting hammered, they could have 1 million deaths by August.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by It's a Trap View Post
      Very alarming, India is getting hammered, they could have 1 million deaths by August.

      Still fewer deaths per capita than the US, though.
      So many people in the same device…


      Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

      Comment


      • Originally posted by wad View Post

        Still fewer deaths per capita than the US, though.
        I get that, BUT this is a petri dish for variants to arise and spread.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Glovey View Post
          I must have an amazing immune system cause Pfizer did nothing to me.
          Nah

          Comment


          • If you had such an amazing immune system you wouldn’t need the vaccine.
            So many people in the same device…


            Official sponsor of Handsome John Pruitt

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wad View Post
              If you had such an amazing immune system you wouldn’t need the vaccine.

              Comment


              • You'd have to think there is some placebo effect to people reporting side effects though. Not saying anyone on this here board or anything.
                Last edited by Utah; 04-25-2021, 05:09 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Utah View Post
                  You'd have to think there is some placebo effect to people reporting side effects though. Not saying anyone on this here board or anything.
                  Seems like half experience a thing. Half don't.

                  Comment


                  • Nothing from first shot. Mildly sore arm from 2nd.

                    "
                    Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

                    Comment


                    • Got the second shot at 8am. Arm is a little sore, and a bit of nausea. Not feeling great overall.

                      Comment


                      • It's working!!!

                        Comment


                        • Got my first shot in late December and 2nd on Jan 12th. Zero side effects.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by easy ed View Post
                            Got my first shot in late December and 2nd on Jan 12th. Zero side effects.

                            How did you get in so quickly?
                            Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

                            A.C.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bombay View Post


                              How did you get in so quickly?
                              I’m a caregiver for disabled adults.

                              Comment


                              • Ahh..
                                Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

                                A.C.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X